Skip to main content

tv   Donald Trump Campaign Rally in Plymouth New Hampshire  CSPAN  February 7, 2016 1:00pm-3:01pm EST

1:00 pm
>> thanks for all your help. >> god bless you. sen. rubio: nice to meet you, thanks for being here. >> thank you. >> hello. thanks a lot. >> good luck. >> my daughter has been knocking on doors for you. give me a scribble for her. sen. rubio: absolutely.
1:01 pm
i know who you are voting for. e-house divided. -- a house divided. sen. rubio: that if the problem with the iran deal. thank you very much.
1:02 pm
thank you guys for being here. >> good luck. >> you have an incredible record in florida. we have information on our website. they are trying to win. thank you for trying to help me. it is my pleasure. i will need your help. thank you. i appreciate it. >> thank you and congratulations. good to see you.
1:03 pm
how are you? >> we are here from boston university. how are you? sen. rubio: thanks for all of your help, guys. >> i am also from ime. i am very glad you are running. my girlfriend is voting for you as well. sen. rubio: good.
1:04 pm
>> i personally hope you get in. you are our ally. sen. rubio: 100%. thank you guys. i am honored to be your candidate. >> thank you. sen. rubio: nice jacket. old school.
1:05 pm
i appreciate you being here. nice to meet you. thanks for coming. good to see you. how are you? who is this? >> thank you so much. sen. rubio: you should have a marco rubio t-shirt. >> thank you so much.
1:06 pm
>> thank you, senator. sen. rubio: good to see you. packers? hard way to end the year but at least you were in the playoffs. hello. good to see you. thanks for being here. >> you have my vote. sen. rubio: thank you so much. hello violet. nice to meet you. great smile.
1:07 pm
sen. rubio: i appreciate you guys coming out. thanks for being here. good luck.
1:08 pm
sen. rubio: thank you. >> everyone compares you to jfk. sen. rubio: i have done a lot of work. we should encourage it. we had done some work with them down in miami. such a powerful message for the next generation. sen. rubio: they are doing phenomenal work. thank you so much. >> nice to meet you.
1:09 pm
sen. rubio: god willing. with your help. >> good luck. sen. rubio: thanks for being here. thanks for coming today. one quick question. while i was in the marine corps, on the federal level this has become an issue. had annual training. do you agree with that? sen. rubio: some of it comes
1:10 pm
with the security of our systems. communication systems. you are -- are you worried about leaks from the congress? we need to teach the congress. because there is some disconnected with the generations. >> glad i could help you. sen. rubio: i never thought of it that way. thanks for coming. >> are you at the radisson tomorrow?
1:11 pm
iswhat i like most about you you think america is special. >> good luck. sen. rubio: good to see you. >> we are praying for you. sen. rubio: thank you. hello guys. thanks for coming. how are you?
1:12 pm
good to see you. >> first-generation american. from virginia. thank you so much. >> senator rubio, we are back. sen. rubio: thank you for what you do. >> i am an independent voter.
1:13 pm
a local right here from bedford. you won me over today. i wanted you to know that. sen. rubio: we kind of have an nfl team. as an independent voter, i could not vote for hillary. she lied to us. children,fety of my you have won me over. sen. rubio: thank you so much. don't forget tuesday. i appreciate that. >> nice to meet you. sen. rubio: likewise.
1:14 pm
>> there is one reason i am not wearing a marco rubio t-shirt. sen. rubio: the international trade commission is going to review it. as toon their report whether it is a good deal were america, i will support it. >> the last time a deal was done in secret. obamacare. sen. rubio: this will not be secret. >> the insurance companies wrote it. here the corporations are working on it. sen. rubio: this involved multiple countries. until the icc comes back with make aindings, i cannot
1:15 pm
decision. i do support fasttrack. if you could clarify that i think you will get more support. sen. rubio: if it is a good deal i will support it. if it is not, i won't. [speaking spanish] we all have the same future. thank you so much. >> hello marco. sen. rubio: you went to mass today?
1:16 pm
>> last night so we could be here today. sen. rubio: thanks for coming.
1:17 pm
sen. rubio: how are you guys? thanks for coming. >> it is an honor. we will be there on tuesday. >> we are looking forward to it. >> get your rest. sen. rubio: thank you guys. >> good luck. >> hello. i can meet you. sen. rubio: that is one they were good. >> we are big supporters. i am so impressed. we stayed to the very end.
1:18 pm
we have been to several events. >> i watched the debate last night. we raised a lot of money. >> we are going to break away from this event with senator marco rubio to take you 60 miles holderness, new hampshire where donald trump is just about to start a campaign rally. live coverage now on c-span. mr. trump: this is beautiful. we just kept driving and driving and driving. we are pretty far north.
1:19 pm
this is just a great group of people. these are the people that build our country. who watched the debate last night? it was good. we got very good grades. even those who hate me gave me very good marks. some of the pundits hate me so much. one of them said he watched the debate. i can't stand it. they were almost -- one of the things that was interesting and it came through on television more last night was the room was loaded up -- i , it was notad 1000 a very big room. but they had 1000 and they were supposed to have the young people from the college. all of rich donors and special interests and the lobbyists got all of the tickets. boo.
1:20 pm
people, a lot of money. tremendous monday -- money in that room last night. there were a lot of angry faces. i complained. all of these people giving bush are just wasting money. why don't you just throw it out of the window. what they should do is give it to the bats. -- the veterans. what a guy like bush, he has 128 ilion dollars and he is at the bottom of the pack. it is such a waste. all of the handlers he has make a lot of money. -- i am looking at the room and i see special interest guys. people that represent the insurance companies, the oil companies, the drug companies. that is why we pay so much. you know what is happening with
1:21 pm
the drugs? for medicare. we are the largest purchaser of drugs in the world, prescription drugs to make people better, fine. the largest. and yet, we buy for practically the same prices if you go to the local drug store take something off the counter, that is what we pay. people ask if we can find waste in the country. this is just one thing out of many. if you go to the drug store and pick up a drug, it is not that -- there is not that much difference in price. we are not allowed to negotiate drug prices. so, we buy drugs, biggest in the world and we pay about $300 billion more than we are supposed to than if we could negotiate a price. that is $300 billion on day one. here is the difference. in the room last night we had
1:22 pm
representatives from drug companies. they are giving money to numerous people. the head of johnson & johnson is jeb bush is top fundraiser. think jeb you, do you bush is going to make drug -- and he isitive a good guy, woody johnson. but woody johnson is the head of jeb bush's fund-raising. so let us say that jeb bush won which is a impossibility. , woody us say he won johnson of johnson & johnson is the head -- how was it possible for jeff, in all fairness to jeff, woody, we are going to fight competitively. billions and billions of dollars they will not collect in profits. that is the way our country is working, folks. i need the announcement last night -- a lot of the kids,
1:23 pm
there was supposed to be about 700 passes for kids. i blame the rnc for this. i think what happened last night was terrible. i wanted tickets. i brought all of the action. i got 20 tickets. hereese other guys came today, there would be four people in the front row. -- i thought it was a protester. it is a friend. i love protesters. you see the kind of money you're talking about. i am a self funder. i am putting up my mode -- my own money. i am way under budget. millionw, i am $40 under budget. isn't that nice? think of that. i am $40 million under budget
1:24 pm
and i am number one in the polls. a guy like jeff has spent $110 jeb has -- a guy like spent $110 million and he is at the bottom. in the world, we are ranked number 30 in education. we are by far the most expensive and yet we have third world countries that do better than us. , and denmarkorway and china in the top five. we are number 30. and yet, we spend more. when it be nice if you could take a look at what i am doing here, if we could spend less and be number one, number two or number five. one of the reasons we do so badly is common core.
1:25 pm
it is a disaster. a complete disaster. we get rid of that and we start educating your children in new hampshire. common core but not because they are bad or they are haters. good.no who wants to have a bureaucrat in washington taking care and educating your kids. you want local education. i have seen it and i've watched it and it is beautiful. parents and children. the children graduate and they stay in the boards because they love the school. be at a point where we can spend less money and have a far stronger and better country. i look at military spending. build aig -- i will military bigger, better, stronger. i guarantee we can do it for less money.
1:26 pm
like they are ordering missiles they do not want because of politics, because of special interests. because the company that makes the missiles is a contributor and the other company that makes the missiles are not. we are ordering missiles that the generals do not want because of politics. here is the beauty. they come to me and they say we would like you to use such and such a company because we have helped your friends. i don't care. i have no friends as far as i am concerned. you know what? you are my friends. think self funding is big. i am the only one that is self funding. democrat or republican. everyone else is taking money from the blood suckers. these guys are really good. ted, $5 million, when they give marco --did marco
1:27 pm
do well last night in the debate? did ted do well in the debate? how did you like my answer when they talked about waterboarding? good people like that? --did people like that? some people found it controversial. we have waterboarding, some people think it is far less than torture. ted wanted to stay away from it. ted did not like the concept. my answer was this -- we are living in medieval times. there has never been a time like this. in medieval times they chopped your head off. even in the wild west you would get shot. they would shoot you but not top of your head. now, they chop your head. james foley. i said to myself -- waterboarding. it is peanuts compared to what they are doing.
1:28 pm
the question last night about waterboarding. as far as i am concerned, waterboarding immediately is ok. and everyone was shocked and they liked it. in life and in business, you have to know -- politically correct, no one wants to be politically correct that the man with the red hat saying make america great again. important. i gave an answer to that question -- we cannot be politically correct. we don't have the time or the strength to be politically correct. you want to be good people. that is ok. they are doing such a horrible thing. when they are willing to fly airplanes into the world trade center come into the pentagon, head an airplane into the white
1:29 pm
house where we had brave souls in pennsylvania before it got there. those people were great. when you have this kind of hatred and evil, waterboarding? sittingtee you they are back there saying -- can you imagine the stupid people talking about waterboarding like it is a worse thing. and they are chopping off heads. the best response i got last night was from all of these donors. they were not my donors. they were donors for these other guys. and you could see pockets. they went out and bought the tickets from the kids that were given the tickets. the kids made a fortune last night. the kids were scalping tickets last night. give the tickets to the children unless the child was 54 years old and lives on park avenue. i look at that audience and i
1:30 pm
said, this is tough. i have an audience and i am their worst nightmare. i am not taking their money. i don't need their money. i am richer than they are. and that is what we need. people found that interesting last night. when i heard about it, -- thank you so much. what did he say? he wants to know -- go ahead and say it. he wants to know who is paying for the wall? who is paying for the wall? kid and we have fun. --why would they? they make a fortune off of the united states. they have not helped us at all with illegal immigration. we have tremendous problems with illegal immigration. i have so many friends in new hampshire.
1:31 pm
thate the political thing we started seven months ago, i have been a peer several times. great people here. that is why i am asking for your votes. i don't need your money. i told them that i don't need your money, i need your vote. keep your money. most guys are saying -- will you contribute? we will take anything, give us an undershirt. i don't want anything. except on tuesday, you have to get out and vote your we have a movement going on that is unbelievable. of time the cover magazine last week. they talk about the movement. it is unbelievable what is happening. wherever we go, we get these crowds. we will do great in south carolina and nevada and at the sec. it is a simple movement. make america great again. and we may have a chance of
1:32 pm
making america a than it has ever been before. bring back our jobs. you got stripped in new hampshire. when of the things i hear about new hampshire so much, and it is shocking, because you drive through the beautiful wooded areas. it is a beautiful place. there is a great spirit in new hampshire. seem to go and that is why it is so surprising to me. the heroine problem. the drug problem. and all of the stuff that is pouring in is incredible. the drugs coming into new hampshire is incredible. ien i am with people, when come out with groups, usually people will talk about the military, which they do talk about the military and the
1:33 pm
veterans. the owner was such a nice guy -- i would like it if the microphone did not work. country would pay the rent if the microphone doesn't work. if it does work for me i say i am not paying any. but we have so many people from the veterans. the thing i hear more than anything else in terms of new hampshire is problems is the drug problems and you just do not associate that with new hampshire. it is pouring across largely from the southern border. we are going to put up that wall . and take the people that are badly addicted and we will work to get them better. it is interesting. with the drug thing and alcohol
1:34 pm
and other addictions. if you don't start, it is really easy to solve. it is like smoking. if you don't smoke a cigarette, you don't have trouble quitting. if you don't start taking drugs, you won't have a problem. when we make it so hard for them to get into the country, because we will have that wall. it will be so big and so strong and so powerful and we will have ordered guards -- border guards. some of the politicians told me about two months ago, you cannot really build a wall. can you? wrong. i build buildings that are 94 stories tall. give me a break. it will be a nice wall. it will be a big and beautiful wall. it will be a powerful wall. right now, they have walls with
1:35 pm
ramps. i never understood why they built ramps going over the walls. we have little, baby walls already. they have ramps. they drive trucks over the ramps. load them up with drugs. they drop off the drugs all over the country and then they go back over the ramp. why don't they just not down that wall. why do they do the ramp? drugs andgetting the they end up getting the money. it won't happen that way anymore, folks. when i say i am going to build a wall politicians come up to me. they are well-meaning. but they don't know anything. they know one thing, how to get reelected. the way they get reelected is all of the guys in the audience last night take care of them in the drug company guys make sure that you never negotiate the and the oil guys
1:36 pm
make sure all good things happen with respect to oil. this is how the system works. i was on the other side of the system for a long time and a very big donor. when you have the insurance companies, you look at health insurance. the reason we have the artificial lines -- the health insurance companies want to have it that way. they would rather have monopolies and eight at that have hundreds of companies going all over the place bidding so we could get prices way down. obamacare is a disaster and it is expensive, no good, and it does not work. the insurance companies say -- they were in the room last night, i know these people. they state listen -- i want to take new york. you take some other place. you take iowa. you take some other place.
1:37 pm
i want california. firstly, california is very good but they have lines around the states. and new hampshire have the same ring. for those of you that owned his nest it is hard to get competitive bids. the insurance companies say i would rather have new hampshire been a lot of bidding and have the right to bid all over the the country. it is so hard for me to make deal. i have -- deals. it is so hard for me to make deals on health care because i don't get bids. once we get rid of the lines, it will be easy. why can't we get rid of them? the insurance companies give tremendous political contributions to the guys i am on the stage with. whether it is the insurance companies, drug companies, or oil companies -- it is all the same thing. we will never get our country back if we keep doing this. -- where ford
1:38 pm
moves, they are building a big plant in mexico. they are building a $2.5 billion plant in mexico. new hampshire knows better than anyone because you have lost a lot of business to mexico. some rmdse places now, and some are converted for senior citizens or apartments but in the meantime, you need jobs. you don't necessarily need apartments. you take the job out and giving them to other countries. we will and that. -- end that. look at manufacturing right now. look at caterpillar tractor. a great company. look at what japan is doing with their currency, they are dropping it. they are devaluing the currency
1:39 pm
to such a point that come onto -- kamatzu is knocking caterpillar. we can say we don't want their cars. you have to write that -- you have to have the right messenger. we have people that don't know the first thing about negotiation. common sense. negotiation. these people are rank amateurs. they are -- i don't want to say what they are. i will get in trouble. see all of those cameras back there. driven so hard to get to a location in their lives. it is true. power becausedous china is sucking as dry and without us, we have rebuilt china. they have taken our jobs. thousands, millions of jobs.
1:40 pm
millions and millions of jobs. thousands and thousands of factories have closed because of china. it doesn't do us any good. by the way, they sell our -- they sell products. you try putting your product in china. you can't do it. boeing tried it and they made airplaneilt a big complex and they kept all of the intellectual property. and now boeing will have this massive place in china and they will not have to build airplanes here anymore. how does that help us? it will be a whole different ballgame. we have power over these countries. yen, they takes the have a very smart leader and i get along with him great. he will like him.
1:41 pm
he will respect us more. bank in theiggest world as one of my tenant. sell millions of condominiums to chinese people. i like china. i like japan. i like them all. what does that say? oh. that is ok. that is not a protest. that is a friend. a very hostile voice for a friend. anyway. what we have to do -- [chanting] mr. trump: get them out of here please. get them out. unbelievable.
1:42 pm
thing --the amazing they are lost people. get them out, security. please. it is an amazing thing. here we are talking about japan ripping us off and everyone ripping us off and we are talking about health care and military veterans. it is all good. there is nothing bad. i always say that if i could take a person like that and set them in a room or 10 minutes i would convince them. anyway, we have the greatest business leaders in the world. we will take those trade deals and ripped them up and redo them. and they will be great. [applause] and we have all of the power.
1:43 pm
obama does not think we have any power. 1.6wed japan right now trillion dollars. we owed china $1.7 trillion. isn't that amazing? they come in and take our jobs. they take our money and we go them money. it is like a magic act in reverse. they take our jobs and our money and they ruin our base and we owed them money. it will not happen that anymore. that it will not happen anywhere. we have a lot of great businessman. they are not supporting me because i do not want their money but they are endorsing me. i will take these guys. some are very nice. not a lot of them. who cares. some are vicious, violent, human beings. do we care? right now we have nice people and political hacks negotiating
1:44 pm
with china. ideal with china. they are unbelievable. they comment, 20 people come in for a deal because they want to make sure no one makes a mistake. they are tough. they don't walk in -- it is a beautiful day. they come in and say -- we will make a deal. there is no games. we play games. i like it. they are about business. we have political hacks. we have people that don't know the first thing. here is what we are going to do. finestgoing to get the business people in the world, our best and smartest negotiators. are going to make great deals. with china, we had a trade $500 billion.
1:45 pm
and that is what we have. $3 billion and $5 billion a year. what kind of deal is that? with japan it is a massive deficit. look at the power we have. look at the power we had to negotiate. look, wed them -- won't take your cars. but we have to mean it. some of our guys, remember many years ago we set that to japan and they were just about ready to make the right deal and our guys cracked. you know why? the lobbyists and special interests got them to crack and so we never took it to the end. i was in los angeles. i sell the biggest ships i have ever seen loaded up with cars. -- i saw the biggest ships i have ever seen loaded up with cars.
1:46 pm
we sell them beef and they don't want it and they send it back. we should get a discount but they charge much more. but yound we have fun know what, you are got to have fun. if we can't smile at ourselves and smile at how stupidly we are being run then we are going to make ourselves not feel so good. we're not smiling. haley made a speech. she talked about anger. she said that donald trump is angry. to thes her response president's speech and she said essentially, donald trump is angry. i know her. she said it not nicely. where irevious debate raised the $6 million for the veterans.
1:47 pm
that was my best performance. -- i got the veterans $6 million. the veterans know about it. and al knows about it. where is he? out? is come here, al. get up here. this guy is so great. he devotes his life to the veterans. he has been so supportive. i have never done this with him. i need to recognize him. we love him. don't we love him? come here. >> i had the opportunity to speak earlier. those who went to war support
1:48 pm
donald trump 150%. goes to my events and other people's events and he wants to find out where it is all coming. he knows who will take care of the veterans and it will not be the politicians. they are all talk and no action. we will build military the same way we are talking about trade. we will build up the military. we have to negotiate prices and we will use the right companies and get the right stuff. we will get the greatest of ever created and it will not be political anymore. the money they are spending on things they don't want is ridiculous. and then they are sending it over to allies that do not want to fight. about 2300 humvees. best in the world. i love the wounded warriors. if they had these they would not be in the condition they are in. they are the most amazing people
1:49 pm
of all. would you say, our -- al? aree these people and they missing their arms or legs and they have a better attitude than we do. we send over the best armor anded humvees in the world we give them to our allies. we don't even know who they are? we are giving them to people that are fighting government, we are better off letting the government's go. we give them humvees. they have no spirit to fight. shots fired in the air. they run out of the humvees and argonne and the enemies take over 2300 humvees. what are we doing? if you remember, i said take the oil. i was the first one. i said take the oil.
1:50 pm
her four years i have been saying take the oil, and now they are taking it. they are bombing it extremely gently. they are afraid it will cause an environmental hazard in the air. can you believe this? do you think general george patton ever said we cannot bomb the oil because it may have an impact on the carbon footprint. do you think -- he would have slapped that environmentalists. he would have walked up to him and said general, you cannot bomb because it will go into the atmosphere and it will affect the carbon footprint. do you know what george patton would've done? he would have slapped that guy. that would have been the end of that environmentalists. by the way, i have received so many environmental rewards i will not knock it. we need beautiful clean water and air. the president talks about the carbon footprint and then he
1:51 pm
goes to hawaii in a 747, air force one, that is very old. air.ews carbon into the he goes to hawaii and stays there for almost tree week. and then he comes back on this massive plane with massive engines and they are very old. they are not environmentally friendly to put it mildly. and then he gets back and talks about the carbon footprint. give me a break. he plays more golf than the guys on the pga tour. are going to build up our military but with supervision so we get better than we are getting now for no more money. we can build it i don't like to say less money but we can build up our military and we will build it bigger, better, and stronger and we won't spend more money. just like the drug situation we cannot negotiate the price of drugs.
1:52 pm
you probably have that same stuff in the military and people don't talk about it because they want to keep it that way. i will be making enemies of my old friends. some of those guys were sitting there and then you wonder why they booed me. jeb bush brought out his mother because he needed help. walk in the snow, mom. i like his mother but i don't like that stuff. we have got to do it on our own. we will do that with the military. we will make this country so strong and we will make those borders so strong. i am telling you. i was going to tell you about the ford plant. ford opens this plant. i would not let it happen. let us say hillary, can you believe it? i will say this. i don't agree with bernie sanders on much although i agree
1:53 pm
with him on trade. he says we are being ripped off that he doesn't know how much. the difference is i can fix the trade and make a lot of money that he can't do anything about it. he just says we are being ripped off. he has half of it. he is right with hillary because -- look him and she is receiving a fortune from a lot of people. there is no way she will tell ford what to do. i know people that donate to her. she can't do it. here is what happens. let that-- i want happen, ford is not moving. we have a lot of power if we want to use it. -- iflary says it come hillary says it, she is smart and she won't let that happen that the next hour she will get a call from a donor or a lobbyist.
1:54 pm
where one of the special interests. or one of the shareholders. you have to let it happen. 100%, she will let it happen. here is the difference. they called me and they say -- -- president, you are closing plants in michigan and elsewhere to build and mexico. explain why that is good. and i will say -- it is ok, you can build it but we will charge you a 35% tax for every part, truck, and car that you bring across our border. we have to do it. and here is what is going to happen. as sure as you are's ending their, and i am sorry we could not get you any seats but there are too many people. as sure as you are standing there, they will say the following -- 100%. this is not like 82%. 100%. they will say, mr. president, we have to build a plant and we
1:55 pm
want to. that is ok, you will pay 35 percent. they will come back the following day asking if they could persuade me. and i will say no. no one gives me money. do it or i will say trouble. and they will say the following -- they will call me back within 48 hours and they will say -- mr. president, we have decided to build the plant in the united states. and i will say -- thank you. that is what is going to happen. by the way, 100%. massivein chicago has a plant. no more oreos. they are moving to mexico. it is a good thing. we could lose a little weight. no more oreos. but nabisco has a big plant in chicago. they are moving to mexico. tennessee had a big deal from a
1:56 pm
massive automobile company who was going to -- was going to build a massive plant in tennessee. it was all set but just before the announcement, they decided to move to mexico. you tell me why we should allow this to happen and why we should allow these cars and these trucks and these parts to pour into our country and no tax. i am a free trader but you can only be a free trader when something is fair. i want fairness. same thing with china. it is true. china sends everything in here. we are stupid. we have stupid leaders. we have stupid people running things. china says billions and billions of product into our country. no tax. you try sending something into china. you cannot do it. they call it a terrorist. i have a friend, a very rich guy
1:57 pm
-- there goes the reds. one more time, no rent. one more time, short if you pay the rent, you are fired. one more time with this microphone and you are fired, george. a friend who is a rich guy. he bought an airplane from a man in china who bought the airplane over here and he cannot get it back to china because the tax is so massive, almost as much as the price of the airplane. he was better off selling the plane so he sold the plane to my friend at a huge discount because he did not want to pay a tremendous tariff or tax to get the plane back into china. people do not know those stories. those stories are all over the place. all over the place.
1:58 pm
a year ago, if you have been following what i have said that i have been doing this for seven months. can you imagine i have been a politician for seven months. june 16, coming down the escalator. it takes guts to run for president. it does. it takes guts. you need a lot of guts and you need a lot of energy. it is going great and we love it. we love the endgame. because we have something that we cherish and we love, our country. we are going to do such great things with it. but, we are coming down the escalator. if you were here, i was talking about in that general vicinity, i was talking about japan. to see what is happening caterpillar. i have a friend who is a big excavator. he always buys it from
1:59 pm
caterpillar. from a big excavator or tractor company in japan. i asked him what happened. he said i love caterpillar. i bought from the other company. because they have so devalued the yen i had no choice. he felt badly about it. the equipment was as good and he said no. he felt he had no choice. i told people that if you own what these, with foreign countries are doing with their currencies, especially china which is the king of the world of currency manipulation. the king of the world. they will never allow our companies to compete with theirs, ever and they do it based on currency manipulation. tpp they arehe trying to sign is so bad.
2:00 pm
china is not in the agreement. thereuntries that are -- is nothing really talking about currency manipulation and that is the principal tool that these countries are using to kill us. they are killing us. going to get it stopped. that agreement is a horrible agreement. by the way, china is not in it now, but it is so beautifully set up, they are studying it, they're going to go at some point into the back door, and they will be in it and it will take over that agreement, and i will make even more money than they are making right now. -- and they will make even more money than they are making right now. i am not upset with china, mexico, or japan, their leaders are just too smart for the people running our country. the people running our country do not have a clue. they do not have a clue. thefuse to say this, but woman just said they're stupid,
2:01 pm
but i refuse to staay that. i will admonish you. [laughter] manmber when that called out and said bad things about obama and i was called out for notress admonishing him, i will admonish you. i will not throw you out. you're one of our fans. you stand right there is [applause] [applause] . [applause] the greatest follows it. they around deal -- the iran deal, where we get nothing for it. we do not even get -- ultimately we got our prisoners back. we essentially paid $150 billion, that has to be the greatest resident history, if you think about it.
2:02 pm
poor guys.n for the that should have never happened. we should've gotten those prisoners back four years ago or three years ago. we have tod we said have our prisoners back, before the negotiations. say will say no, we will goodbye, we will leave the negotiations, and then you ratchet it up. they will get a call within one day or two days, if they are tough them and they are, they are great negotiators. they will say, we'll give you your prisoners. ,nd then you go a step further one of the reporters from cnn, she is back there, she said something that was very interesting. she's eager reporter, great talent. something, you said your father said son, take it
2:03 pm
down because sometimes your to direct that you are to direct. -- sometimes you are to direct. o direct. in the old days i would have said we are not giving you the $150 billion, and they will get angry, we will get angry, everybody is angry. sometimes it's exam on time to recover from that. that is the old days. wise, especially when you have a smart father that teaches you. so now i see it differently. i say, gentlemen, we have a problem. we own $19 trillion. the republicans just approved a budget that is going to add another $2 trillion. it took them less than a day to get this thing done. it is an embarrassment that they
2:04 pm
approved it. the only one that benefits are the democrats. because everything they wanted, funding the syrian refugees coming in, funding other , fundingcoming in illegal immigrants. they got everything i want. now i say it differently. money, sorry. the we want to give it to you, but we do not have anything. that is nicer than saying we are not going to give it to you. they will get angry, but not nearly as angry, because by the time i finish with them they will feel sorry for us. and they will leave, and québec saye back in a week and we will make a deal. it, one of the things you have to do every once in a while is walk. how do you negotiate a deal where they are dancing in the streets all over iraq, calling us stupid, burning the flag? deal,re celebrating the
2:05 pm
saying how stupid we are, saying it is one of the greatest deal ever made, they are dancing in the street, the population is even saying what a great deal this is. in for moreoing meetings. if they started dancing in the streets before i made a deal, i would say i would get out of there, because it is embarrassing. to walkaiting for obama from the deal, his person, secretary kerry great ho. what about if i represented the united states incentive secretary kerry? do you know how good that deal would be? [applause] we got one of our great business people to negotiate a deal. here we have the steel that is a harsh ok -- for our show. -- a horror show. with the clock does not start.
2:06 pm
problems, like self inspection. obama calls him the supreme leader. i am not calling in the supreme leader good he is not my supreme leader. the supreme leader said the following -- there's something very strange going on here. but what about you call and say this is a self inspection area, a very secret area, probably where they are making their deal. somebody coming up saying we nuclear are making items, and we need you to self inspect. and they come back and say we are not making it. where do these people come from? the greatest deal i have ever
2:07 pm
seen, you get $150 billion, but then we get nothing. that is peanuts. what else are they getting? they are getting iraq. they wanted a rock forever. -- iraq forever. forever. but we have a racket, and they have iran, and they are always the same militarily. fight, and they move 10 feet here, 10 feet here, they stop fighting for couple of years, and then they go back and fight. the line never moves. they fight. they neutralized. in 2003, 2004, don't do it. i did not know about weapons of mass destruction, which it turned out they did not have but . but if you take a look at their leadership or anything, in iraq, they used to kill terrorists. saddam hussein killed terrorist.
2:08 pm
is harvard for terrorists. saddam hussein used to get great pleasure out of killing terrorists. we do not have these problems like that. now we have a mess. this only came up in my mind a couple of weeks ago. i cannot believe how bad a deal this is, it is a great example of bad dealmaking. the best deal they are actually getting iraq. iraq has the second largest oil reserve in the world. so iran is no getting around them of their taking it over. now they're getting management division on what you have it. but they do like the border between saudi arabia. i am good at this stuff. i talked about bin laden in my book that was written in 2000 before the world trade center's cell. center fell.
2:09 pm
and morning joe got this book inside that he talked abou before the world trade centers. he could have been taken out, he should have been taken out. clinton had a chance to take him out, and he didn't do it. he had a chance to get him, and he did not do it. bush should have done it, but he did not do it, and they did not do it, and the world trade center came tumbling down. thousands of lives, the worst attack in the history of the united states. worse than pearl harbor, because it was a civilian attack not a military attack. so we have to go to med week to get smart. richave iran, now they are friday they do not have to build a nuclear, they can afford to buy it. do you know where they are spending their money? airbus jets.ght
2:10 pm
they do not buy from bombing, they bought from airbus -- boe ing, they bought from airbus. they are buying missiles from russia, they do not buy anything from us. $150 billion, they are giving us nothing. we get nothing. and then on top of that, the deal is made, they attack our 10 wonderful sailors, with guns to , and have a guy screaming at them humiliation. they would still be there, except they are smart. they did not give their 150 billion until two days after that. to say we willnt not get this, so they let them go. dishes, humiliation for us. -- that was vicious humiliation for us. that is not going to happen. just remember that.
2:11 pm
[applause] tough,re going to be we're going to deal with china nicely, but we have a lot of power commitment a lot of money that goes to them, and we do not have a lot of money because they suck it out. we will rebuild china. last night from a missile went off in north korea. nobody knows what it is, and they are saying it is a satellite. there's a lot of threats being made by this guy. with 28,000 soldiers on the line. a lot of threats. thousands of televisions a year, i buy them from south korea. we do not make televisions anymore. we used to make them, but we do not anymore. they are an economic behemoth. they pay is peanuts. they should pay. they should pay, at least
2:12 pm
breakeven, something. protected germany. we protected japan, we protect places you don't even know about. i have become good at this stuff, because i looking at it, and when they say we have 10 times the military budget of anyone else, you know why we do, as we protect all these countries for nothing. we protect saudi arabia. arabia, beforei the oil came down, now they're making half. they were making $1 million a and we protect them and we get peanuts. and we lease land for military bases, we pay them read. it is over. it is over. it is over. [applause] honestly, i do not have teleprompters, i do not have a speech that i am reading, ladies and gentlemen it is so nice to be with you, no caps on please
2:13 pm
vote me -- new hampshire please vote for me. all i want is your vote. i will strengthen the outcome it is so easy. it is so much fat. -- theu talk about numbers are bigger, but it is easier. here you're talking about trillions of dollars, potentially. but we have to straighten it out. as an example, would have our agreement, our treaty with japan. japan is attacked, we have to attack and go to war and fight whoever attacks japan. ok. if we are attacked, they don't have to do anything. these are the deals we have. if we are attacked, japan does not have to help us. they are attacked, it is world war iii. it doesn't have to happen like this, it can be fair and
2:14 pm
equitable. [applause] because it isu, new hampshire, and because you have that tremendous problem with drugs, we're going to stop it. you will not have the drugs coming in and destroying your children. your children are going to look all of the place, and they will not be able to find them. [applause] when mommy and daddy go to florida and they want to get drugs from a they will not be on the streets. it is so cheap. part of the problem is that is so cheap. but as part of the lord. we are not going to find them, because we're going to stop it. we have great border patrol. border patrol called me, and i went to laredo, texas. said these are incredible people. these are people that want to do the job, and they are being told stand back, let the people go
2:15 pm
through. leave them alone. don't touch anybody. recent declaration, if you catch anybody, let them go. what is going on? we have a massive problem. criminal illegal immigrants in the country right now. these are people convicted of crimes. some of them are rough students. dudes.h that is bigger than any city in new hampshire. did you know that? it is bigger than any city in new hampshire. we have 179,000 illegal criminals. i'm not talking about illegal immigrants, i'm talking about illegal criminals. have it. it is over. we are getting them out. we're going to have the strongest borders.
2:16 pm
by the way, people are coming into our country, but they are going to come in legally through process. [applause] they're going to come in legally. so, i just want to thank you all for coming. it is a great honor to have so many people. i will take my hour and a half drive back the other way. the superwill miss bowl, but i could not care less. you are amazing people. [applause] amazing people. vote, tuesday, go out and and hopefully vote for trump. if you're not going to vote for trump, do not go out and vote. politicians say if t is important for you to vote, no matter who you vote for, but i say if you're not going to vote for me, do not
2:17 pm
vote. thank you for coming out. make america great again. [applause] ♪
2:18 pm
2:19 pm
2:20 pm
2:21 pm
2:22 pm
2:23 pm
2:24 pm
2:25 pm
2:26 pm
2:27 pm
2:28 pm
2:29 pm
2:30 pm
2:31 pm
>> donald trump making his way back to his motorcade. he is about an hour and 10 minutes to get back to manchester. candidates will take downtime this evening for the super bowl, but we wanted to take a few minutes to talk to those here. first, a volunteer, a longtime
2:32 pm
republican. he worked for mitt romney -- >> no, this is my first time to volunteer for anyone. when he announced his presidency, i got online and volunteered that day. i just got an e-mail to weeks ago that he could use help in new hampshire, and i came up here to help. donald trump about that means you go to work for him? kong two yearsg ago, and i sold the well -- saw the wealth there. they drive bentleys for calves. i have never seen such wealth in my life. ships, a four mile square area for dried out containers. china has five ports. i have been to 30 countries, and i see the damage china has done in the economy.
2:33 pm
in the philippines, then a 60% of their products. on thee creating wealth world. they're getting away with it. >> you are going to south carolina after this? >> yes i will. we will be here until the celebration tuesday evening commitment where going home for a couple days, and going right to south carolina. me and another guy from missouri, we're going to go there. >> thank you. we have a student from northeastern university. what has this experience been like for you? >> it is interesting. i have learned a lot. the difference between age of the candidates, and the way they hold their offense has stood out between the candidates, and the way they hold their events has stood out a lot. a lot of them will take input from the audience, and here it was just him talking about his views, and what he thinks he will do.
2:34 pm
he talked a lot about what could happen. ofon't know, we heard a lot things, but it was interesting to see how he did the event. >> who else have you covered during this primary? kasich, bush, and we're going to see rubio later. we had ted cruz we're going to see, but he is pretty far away. >> thank you for being here. what is basically a sports arena here at plymouth university, where donald trump wrapped up his rally. are you all donald trump supporters? >> yes. >> what tipped the balance for you? >> it makes it a difference to ,ear a person talk in person and hearing the things he has to say, and the passion he has for this country.
2:35 pm
it definitely made me sure that he is the right person to be the next president. he is the person that this country should have for a president because he loves the country. he is all about doing what is right for the country. he's not making people happy, he wants to do what is right for this country to make it a better country. >> are you from new hampshire? >> yes. >> what was it like to come to this rally? >> it was fun to see donald trump, and have him sign my side. gn. >> thank you for your time. we will go over here. what does make america great again mean to you? politiciansll these who are no action. is going to start doing things that is going to make the country great again. >> old are you? where do you go to school? >> i'm 21 years old, i go to old
2:36 pm
dominion. terrific. let me talk to those people over here. why did you come out this afternoon? >> just to give him support. we know he will make america great again. my kids really wanted to come. we all came together. the same question we asked mr. trevor earlier. what will it take the one of the details that he can provide that other candidates cannot? >> the details. we need to get this country out again,, and making money and being a great power around the world. i think he can do it. he can do it with big companies on the country. >> thank you very much. it is very loud here. we do want to hear from you. our phone lines are open. i think that john is our first caller. he is joining us from sharing in, wyoming.
2:37 pm
thank you very much for anyone to remind everyone that when bill clinton was president in 1994, he allowed westinghouse to sell two nuclear reactors to north korea, from which they have been extracting plutonium and manufacturing nuclear weapons. yet nobody in the media talks about that. also when bill and hillary will be interviewed by 60 minutes a few years ago, they were standing on these high stools and 60 minutes interview. one the studio lights exploded, and they both in the daily left to their feet, and hillary screamed at the top of her lungs , and jumped into bill's lap , shiverings standing like a scared little puppy. s the person we want to interest with our safety?
2:38 pm
thank you. let's go now to dennis. west virginia caller. you are on the air. are you with us? ? you are on the air. tell us what you think about donald trump, and what you heard today. it is very loud here. are you with us? .e will go to joseph go ahead an. caller: hello? hello? hi. speeched donald trump's
2:39 pm
today. i would like to point out the fact that he brought to everyone's attention that everybody on that stage last night is politically backed. sitting on have a $120 million that was donated to him, and he is 4% in the polls. last night it was stacked against him. is that the gop establishment doing that? in the audience seemed like they were for trial, they were all for bush. i like trouble because he will do whatever americans want done. trump because he will do whatever americans want do ne. he is a builder. he is a businessman.
2:40 pm
these senators and congressmen belong in jail. i read something where these congressmen made $200 million off that legislation that cost the $2.3 trillion dollars. shouldn't these people be in jail? how come trump is the only one pointing this out? he will do whatever needs to be done. host: thank you. the ropehe area called line. we will show you what it is like. but we will listen to dave, who is joining us on the phone. you are on the air. go ahead.
2:41 pm
dave, you are on the air. we will try one more time. go ahead. caller: hello? host: yes, please go ahead. from northis dane, carolina. host: go ahead. is dean.his host: we hear you. go ahead. i'm calling for mr. trump. i believe he will be the best presidents there is. this president there is. waited a long time. it would get one we had the past eight years, it is going to be bad. we are not going to be live in this country because it will be a third world country.
2:42 pm
we need to do something. i do not see why everybody is not on the bandwagon for donald trump. he seems to be doing what he says he will do. think by the fact that he is financing his own campaign he will be good. he doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't take drugs. what more could you want in a president? somebody has an answer for them, i would like to hear it. i do not understand it. i have watched all the others, and unfortunately i would have to support whoever gets the nomination. that am praying every day he will get the nomination, and he will be our next president. he is a good man. i think he will do what he says he will do. he will bring this country back to where it needs to be.
2:43 pm
abortion,lly against and if you vote for a democrat, you might as well be taking the ninth in your own hands, because if you say you like a democrat, then you are as much a killer that president is. get out there and vote for this man. god bless america. host: thank you. we will take one more call. what did you hear this afternoon with donald trump? caller: it is maryanee. ne, people do not realize, and a lot of the use of today, they are only concerned about college. these kids have no comprehension
2:44 pm
of the national debt numbers of our country. with the do not realize is that their parents will is going to be wiped out 20 when the feds come in and ration 401(k)s and iras because we are so in debt. a, iis something really like review, but he is too young. he is way too young. the best thing that we can get a strong for president, at possibly bring rubio under his wing. rubio is way under experienced. he has no business experience. i would be fearful of something like that running our country. i would like to have trump run our country for two reasons. understands -- i became a star trader to support myself after an injury. i learned the stock exchange. i do not have a lot of money to work with. environment,that
2:45 pm
people like a carl icahn, the youth of today that want free everything, they elected these people like bernie sanders. what they do not understand the these people may be rich, but they understand dealmaking, they understand that, they understand money, and we do not have a politician in office who cares about this, because no matter what happens to us, they are all taken care of. their money is locked in. host: thank you to all of you. a quick reminder. in case you missed the debates that aired last night on abc, a chance to see that later tonight. our thanks to abc to allow c-span2 red arrow park. -- c-span to re-air that. remember to check out all of our coverage online anytime here in a header and across the early primary caucus states on
2:46 pm
c-span.org. ♪ campaign 2016, c-span takes you on the road to the white house. we follow the candidates on c-span, c-span radio, and c-span.org. ♪ donald trump is one of several candidates in new hampshire this weekend, ahead of tuesday's primary. casingvernor john was also in the granite -- john kasich was in the granite state as well. one of his stops included a door campaign and his headquarters. >> thank you all. it all gets down to the grassroots now.
2:47 pm
we call them town hall now. was arnold had one schwarzenegger. he is in terminator mode. every single vote matters. [applause] this is a perfect day for doorknocking. i have worn out more shoes knocking on doors in you can imagine. it is what makes the difference. when people get that voter contacts, and they have a sense of something special, that is how we're going to put this thing over the top. me?rre, isn't it, for
2:48 pm
very strange to show up here and see so many people. i will promise you i will continue to do the best i can, and i received a beautiful e-mail last night from a great friend of mine in cleveland who said ohio is proud of you that you have raised the bar, that you have catch your weights and integrity around to -- about you. and i've only done that because of you command because of my wife and my children. this is a movement more than it is a campaign. we will slow down a little bit and listen to one another. size of thenk the federal government and empower people where we live. and all of us together or going to rebuild our schools, fight the war on drugs, connect with one another, be willing to stand with somebody in their victory, and somebody in their pain. that is what this is all about. bringing everybody together in america, and restoring america
2:49 pm
in the sense that we are all connected. we believe again, we have our spirits back. when that happens, there is no stopping our great country for future generations let's go knock on some doors -- generations. let's go knock on some doors. [applause] there is my best knock her right there. knocker, right there. [applause] thank you. >> casing is for us.
2:50 pm
-- john kasichs is for us, john kasich is for us. >> thank you. >> thank you. >> thank you so much.
2:51 pm
>> knock them dead tonight, governor. thank you very much. >> good luck, governor. >> thank you, all. thank you for coming out. >> good luck. >> governor, how did you feel about the debate?
2:52 pm
>> thank you. -- how are you doing? thank you. that was fun. >> i am from tampa, supporting you. >> thank you. >> good luck. >> move this way. >> ok. i will do my best.
2:53 pm
you have to come to the town hall. thank you. thank you. >> good luck. >> thank you. >> who would you rather run against? >> doesn't matter. hi, how are you? good to see you. thank you. nice to meet you. >> thank you so much.
2:54 pm
we're getting there. >> thank you.
2:55 pm
2:56 pm
>> the citizens of the granite state are not easily won. the country meeting places are hotbeds of political discussion. ♪ cities,illage towns and braving snow and sleet to cast their votes. thanks to the people of new hampshire. >> good to be back in new hampshire. >> new hampshire. >> new hampshire. >> new hampshire. >> he is from new hampshire. >> it is great to be back in new hampshire. called yourter has
2:57 pm
have just the most cherished of our political rights. -- new hampshire's primary the most cherished of our political rights. [applause] >> thank you so much for coming to new hampshire. canhis is a place where you candidate in the heat of the dialogue. it is not just the place where there is a scripted speech. >> new hampshire takes its first in the nation primary status really seriously. thehis is one of all of tunnel seatin -- townhall meetings very seriously. >> welcome to my 115 townhall meeting. [applause] ♪
2:58 pm
>> i am voting for bernie sanders because he is honest, and has a good record, and cares about the people, and really wants to make changes. >> this election is important to participate in because it is a historic race and our country has never been more polarized. >> i am participating because this year is going to be historic, either side could give us the first female president. the text. and the citizens should be aware of our growing national debt. republicane is a candidates were in new hampshire last night for their final republican debate before the primary. that is next. then cdc director thomas friedman. and then senator marco rubio in
2:59 pm
bedford, new hampshire. >> starting now, the republicans scene live from the insulin college in new hampshire. this is the first time since i am a, and the only time before the new hampshire primary that the republican candidates will have the opportunity to face each other. the people i love have been hurt, notice new hampshire's heard, of iowa have been now it is new hampshire's turn. here with us to question the candidates this evening are josh from wme are here in manchester, and author and commentator mary hamm. >> let's welcome the candidates. new jersey governor, chris christie. [applause]
3:00 pm
>> neurosurgeon ben carson. [applause] >> texas senator ted cruz. [applause] [applause] donald trump. [applause] david: florida senator marco rubio. [applause] former florida governor jeb bush. [applause] david:

74 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on