Skip to main content

tv   Hannity  FOX News  February 10, 2021 6:00pm-7:00pm PST

6:00 pm
thank you, mark. 8:00 p.m. the show that is the sworn enemy of lying, pomposity, smugness and group think. sean hannity is next. have a great night. ♪ ♪ >> sean: and this is a fox news alert. welcome to "hannity." tonight the unconstitutional shift sham show, impeachment charade continues to drag on in the u.s. senate. if you haven't been watching the proceedings, you did not miss much. so far, house impeachment managers played a heavily edited clip of president trump from january 6. and, of course, they can conveniently left out the part when he told the crowd that you will peacefully, patriotically let your voices be heard. the impeachment managers want you to believe that it wasn't just the president's january 6 speech that incited the "insurrection." their favorite word today. now they were arguing that his
6:01 pm
prior comments about voter fraud, election integrity, and his belief that the election was stolen also caused the insurrection. all right. if that is the new argument, tonight we hold them to the same standard which brings us tonight to exhibit "a." that is exposing today's hypocrisy. this in the case of former georgia gubernatorial candidate stacey abram. now the georgia dopey governor and the attorney general can learn a lot from her ability to organize on a statewide level. she herself fights for what she believes in. she works extremely hard. frankly, i respect that. in 2018, abrams lost her race to governor. and despite the fact that she lost by, well, over 50,000 votes, she refused to concede. she said the election was stolen. she told the voters she
6:02 pm
actually won. take a look. >> this is not a speech of concession. because concession means to acknowledge an action is right. true, or proper. as a woman of conscience and faith, i cannot concede that. >> but will i say that this election was not tainted, was not disinvestment and disenfranchisement of thousands of voters? i will not say that. >> do you think the vote was stolen from you, the election was stolen from you? >> i think it was stolen from the people of georgia. >> we had a little election in 2018. and despite the final tally and the inauguration, and the situation we find ourselves in, i do have one very affirmative statement to make. we won. >> sean: sound familiar? is that an incitement to insurrection? to this day, two years later, abrams still refuses to concede. she says democracy failed georgia. that mistakes clearly altered
6:03 pm
the outcome of the election. she even claimed there were tens of thousands of the example of voter suppression, fraud, abuse and this was not a free and not a fair election. take a look. >> was the election georgia statewide free and fair election? >> it was not a free and fair election. we had thousands of georgians who were purged from the rolls wrongly. it was not fair to the thousands who were forced to wait in long lines. because they were in polling places that were underresourced or worse they had no polling places to go to because more than 300 had been closed. it was not fair to the thousands put on hold with the registrations. not fair for those who filled up the absentee ballots and depending on the county you sent it to, it was counted or not counted assuming you received it in the time. >> sean: anyone in the media say she was a liar or it was insurrection language? according to abrams she is the
6:04 pm
rightful governor of georgia. has democrats ever accused, has media accused abrams of inciting insurrection or anyone on the left criticized her claims? of course not. while abrams refuse to accept result in georgia, dozens of other top democrats also refuse to this day to accept results in 2016. that includes hillary clinton, herself. after her humiliating loss she challenged the legitimacy of the results. 2017. she called donald trump illegitimate president. in 2019, she said she would beat him again in 2020. take a look. >> i believe he knows he is an illegitimate president. he knows. he knows that there were a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out the way it did. >> as i have been telling candidates who have come to see me, you can run the best campaign, you can even become
6:05 pm
the nominee. and you can have the election stolen from you. >> i do think that he knows that he is an illegitimate president. because of that -- [applause] >> he is. >> he is very insecure about it. >> it wasn't on the level, it wasn't on the level in 2016. it could be once again not on the level. >> sean: so does anyone in the democratic party, the media mob, do they have a problem with hillary clinton's rhetoric? didshow insight insurrection? what about august last year when hillary told joe biden not to concede the election under any circumstances. take a look. >> joe biden should not concede under any circumstances. because i think this is going to drag out and eventually i do believe he will win. if we don't give an inch. if we are as focused and relentless as the other side.
6:06 pm
>> sean: don't concede under any circumstances. so are democrats going to hold her accountable for the statements? are they going to feign outrage as they always do? what about nancy pelosi? 2017, speaker pelosi tweeting, "our election was hijacked. there is no question." a few months later the corrupt, compromised adam schiff said he had ample evidence that trump partnered with the russians to steal the election. we know that is a lie. last year, jamie raskin, that guy, shared politically charged conspiracy theory that the republicans were going to take away america's voting rights. and civil rights and healthcare and tweeting, "we must fight," oh, this sounds familiar. "fight like hell to stop the assault on healthcare and the constitution." it sounds like donald trump. it sounds like what they are all outraged about.
6:07 pm
another impeachment manager, eric swalwell when he is not hanging out with the chinese spy girlfriend declared he would like to fight like hell. it's an impeachable offense to tell americans to fight like hell, right? raskin, will they be impeached? should they recuse themselves from making that argument? as they are trying to do in the u.s. senate? keep in mind, 2017, remember the deranged bernie sanders fan targeting the republican lawmakers on the baseball field? do you remember he shot multiple people? steve scalise almost died that day and the following days in leadup to the mass shooting. the gunman contacted his congressional office ten times with the complaints about the republican stance on healthcare. more recently an angry mob of democrats surrounded, attack senator rand paul and his wife after the r.n.c. rioters showing up at senator josh hawley's front door where
6:08 pm
they harassed his wife and his young baby. others targeted the home of senator lindsey graham, the home of mitch mcconnell was targeted an vandalized. in may, a crowd of far left agitators attempted to breach the white house. then they let st. john's church on fire. what happened at the white house was only one example of what was a wave of summer violence and riots. that left at least 30 people dead and the federal courthouse attacked on weeks on end. police precinct burned to the ground. others occupied. businesses in the dozens of cities looted, vandalized, lit ablaze. do you remember retired captain david dorn? he was murdered protecting a business in st. louis. do you remember horace lorenzo anderson jr.? his father was on the show.
6:09 pm
he was murdered in the chas chop autonomous summer of love spaghetti pop dinners in seattle. most democrats, most in the media didn't care. some even con doled, some supported the so-called demonstrations. they wouldn't call them riots. they lied to our face and said mostly peaceful. kamala harris on top of everything she said promoting bail fund for the violent rioters arrested. one violent offender freed from jail twice because of this fund now arrested for a third time. when will kamala harris be held responsible or any of the democrats be held responsible for the violent rhetoric, the conspiracy theories, the lies and the hoaxes? trump is now guilty of inciting insurrection saying the same thing as stacey abram and hillary clinton then there
6:10 pm
are dozens of others that should be held to the same standard. we noticed in the argument, the democratic impeachment managers who of which said fight like hell, easily talking about the members of their own party. watch this. >> he was impeached for inciting armed violence against the government of the united states of america. >> you get back and tell them they are not welcome. >> trump, the president of the united states, ordered the crowd to march on congress and so the crowd marched. >> go to the hill today. get up and please get up in the face of some congress people. >> he made statements lauding and sympathizing with the insurrectionists. >> everyone beware. because they are not going to stop. it is going, they are not going to stop before election day in november and they won't stop after the election day. >> his rhetoric was dangerous and going to result in the
6:11 pm
deadly violence. that is what makes this so different. >> the people are going to turn on them, they are going to protest. they are going to absolutely harass them. >> he urged them, again and again with increasingly forcement language to fight to stop -- forceful language to stop and fight and steal. >> i'm prepared to fight. i know how the fight. >> the violence is what he deliberately encouraged. >> i said no, i said if we were in high school i'd take you behind the gym and beat the hell out of him. >> he didn't tell them to fight like hell. he told them how, where, and when. >> we are going to keep fighting and fighting and fighting for this. >> he didn't stop it. >> i'd be ready to throw a punch. >> he didn't condemn the violence. >> they go low, we kick them. >> he incited it further. >> i will go and take trump out tonight. >> sean: "i will go and take trump out tonight." imagine if somebody said that about biden.
6:12 pm
let me make one thing clear. we believe every individual, they are responsible for their own actions and their own decisions. i did not blame bernie sanders on this program. i went out of my way not to blame him for the fact that one of his supporters was violent against those people playing on ball field. but if the new standard is set by the democratic party, all of the people you just heard would be guilty of inciting insurrection based on their own words that they presented today. but they will never hold themselves accountable ever. that you can depend on. but democrats, the rules don't apply to them. it's the same thing. fight, fight, fight. fight like hell. they used the exact same words. oh, words that could be viewed as insurrection. they defend that also. the hypocrisy is breath-taking. here we are action, california congressman devin nunes. ohio congressman jim jordan. i have nothing in common with
6:13 pm
the two medal of freedom winners but i wish i did. quite not deserving. you guys, congratulations. well deserved by both of you. >> thank you. >> thank you. >> sean: jim, you always say something and i always take note when you say it. the facts never change. we said that a lot on a lot of issues. in this case, the facts never change either. >> no, no. there are four principles and four facts. four principles, this is unconstitutional. no due process afforded the president. this does grave harm to your first amendment free speech rights. and fourth, it doesn't unify the country as joe biden said he wanted to do a couple of weeks ago. the facts never change, how did the president incite a breach when the f.b.i. knew it was preplanned and pipe bombs were found before they even had the rally and the capitol hill police asked for the national guard to be there. and when the president specifically said and fourth and most important specifically said peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
6:14 pm
so this will not change. no matter how much video the democrats show and how much they talk, it's fundamental and the american people understand those key concepts and the key facts. >> sean: i love to take their words and apply it to their fellow democrats and what they argue. devin nunes, another big argument, besides the constitutional one which we can't ignore and the lack of the jurisdiction, which is pivotal to me. that is that we now know that the f.b.i. knew. we know that they had intelligence. we know there were numerous requests by the chief of the police or the capitol police for the national guard to be called in. six separate requests. we know congresswoman alexandria ocasio-cortez knew a week in advance, she said she was being told this is coming. the fact is the f.b.i. knew, investigators knew, they did nothing. okay. now the big question is not only are we going to get to the bottom of that, but if they knew ahead of time doesn't it blow the whole spontaneous incitement to insurrection out of the water?
6:15 pm
the whole argument? >> well, the way, thing i would look at, sean, they don't have any evidence. they haven't had any evidence for five years. they corrupted the intelligence agencies. we just did an impeachment a year ago and the same thing holds true today. there should, we should know exactly how many people entered that capitol. we should have an idea who was breaking the windows. we should actually interview all of those people and say did you talk to donald trump? did you talk to anybody in the white house? i think that is what jim is talking about, having due process. we are talking about you have a radical left in total control of the government now and they don't want donald trump to win. they fear his rallies. they fear that 74.5 million people voted for donald trump. that is what is really going on here. the rest of america is wondering why can't we get the vaccines for example in the state of california? why is joe biden promising something that donald trump is
6:16 pm
already doing with a million vaccines a day? then they look at this circus that is happening on capitol hill, you went through the hypocrisy of the house impeachment managers. most of these, this is like the "b" team. they are most radical. they have said conspiracy things. they are the conspiracy theorists. jim and i both know. we work with them every day for the last many years as they relentless attack republicans and the president. >> not enough money to pay me to do that job. i would agree. you need multiple medals of freedom for that. i played the words of stacey abrams and hillary clinton. they sound similar to those of donald trump. matter of fact, almost identical. you see the fawning media reaction, which makes me think wow! they have a breath-taking double standard and rank hypocrisy like on most issues? >> it's what the americans hate most. they are allowed to say that the election was stolen.
6:17 pm
republicans can't. they can say fight like hell but republicans can't. they are allowed to have thanksgiving with their family. republicans aren't. we are not allowed to have thanksgiving with ours. nancy pelosi is allowed to walk around the metal detector we have to walk through. americans are so sick of this. the language you talk about, where the democrats last summer, democrat members of the congress said there needs to be more unrest in the streets while there was unrest in the streets and somehow that is not incitement. but the president says peacefully and patriotic make your voices heard, they will impeach him? this is what americans despise. there are a lot of things they hate about the town, they hate when we spend money on crazy things but they mostly hate the double standard and the hypocrisy that the elite has. there is a wall around the capitol to protect them but we can't put up a wall to protect the country? trump came and did and fought for things that americans care about and now there is a crazy
6:18 pm
circus of the impeachment. >> sean: i'm told congressman nunes. jim is right, we should get back to the people's business but i would like to call joe and kamala and nancy and chuck and maxine and hillary clinton. and stacey abrams and a bunch of other people to dig down deep in what the decision of "incitement to insurrection" means and what it is so you can present a case that we have to have the equal application of the law and standards. i think that is fundamental. which is difficult if you have patrick leahy who calls for a conviction presiding over the proceedings. >> we will get information to american people again. if we start to get good information to the american
6:19 pm
people, the republicans have a good chance to take control of the house in 2022. if that happens, we don't know what will happen to hunter biden's laptop or the durham investigation but i could see that the pressure will become great for us to actually have to impeach biden. >> sean: oh! >> i don't want to do that. but you will have people that will be saying that. we will be asked to kick members off their committees. so all the members, every one of the impeachment managers that you just played the attacks on members of congress that they were advocating for, every damn one of those guys could be removed from the committee in two years. that is where we are headed if the american people don't stand up to this nonsense. >> sean: is it now up to the senate. see what they do. congrats to both of you. devin nunes and jim jordan. the host of "justice" jeanine
6:20 pm
pirro, and gregg jarrett, fox news contributor. on the legality of the constitution, judge? >> it's not fair. it's absolutely not fair. if you want to talk about the political theater they are calling a trial for impeachment, first of all, the fact that there isn't even a judge, justice of the supreme court sitting there and instead you have someone who is a senator who is going to rip the quasi mode robe off and jump down and vote as a juror, i mean it's just absurd. in addition to that, you have a snap impeachment where there is no indictment, no bill of particulars. there is no incitement to insurrection. ultimately what they are doing is taking a private individual after he has left office, seeking to impeach him from a job he has already left. and based upon free speech,
6:21 pm
political rhetoric, both sides of the views, while the country is looking for the vaccinations, help from the pandemic, trying to get the kids in school and border patrol officers are telling us that they feel their hands are being handcuffed by the administration. we have all kind of the problems. this is political theater that will go nowhere that has no beef to it. it's not incitement to riot or incitement to insurrection whatever that is. it's a nothing burger. >> sean: your legal analysis, gregg jarrett? >> this is the problem with impeachment. we saw it yesterday. we saw it again today. it is an inherently political exercise, masquerading as a legal one. this bears no resemblance to fairness and justice that must be dispensed in a trial. there is no rules of evidence, no standard of proof, no adherence to the law and justice. as a consequence, you get
6:22 pm
these cleverly edited videotapes that would never be allowed in a court of law. over and over again, democrats play the words of donald trump. and they conceal the exculpatory evidence, the most important evidence of all, trump telling the crowd to act patriotically and peacefully to let their voices be heard. not the fists. or weapons. nowhere did the president meet the definition of "incitement." he didn't encourage the crowd to breach security to attack police, the threaten lawmakers, to engage in acts of violence and destruction. none of that. if this were real trial, democrats would have to present evidence of incitement. but they can't present it because it doesn't exist. today they accused trump, they said trump should be convicted because he was wrong when he told his supporters that the election was stolen. in america, i have news for
6:23 pm
democrats. you have the right to be wrong. and the right to express wrong beliefs. >> sean: he was just echoing the comments of stacey abrams and hillary. almost identical. thank you, both. judge, thank you. thank you, gregg. coming up, democrats' blatant double standard full display with the impeachment, shim sham show charade if you call it. lindsey graham weighs in later on. he is fired up. how do i know? i talked to him. the great one, mark levin straight ahead.
6:24 pm
6:25 pm
6:26 pm
6:27 pm
>> sean: now once again the democrats' impeachment backfired on capitol hill. we have shown you earlier tonight the democrats violent, reckless, rhetoric over the last four years, violates the
6:28 pm
own standards. they, themselves would be guilty of inciting insurrection. and furthermore, the only way the democrats can make their case against donald trump is to deceptively, as they have been, editing his remarks and lying about what he said on january 6. this impeachment trial is devoid of facts, devoid of any compelling evidence, devoid of any constitutional basis. here to react to all of us, south carolina senator lindsey graham. and if you compare the words that we played of stacey abrams and hillary clinton, and you intersperse comment of the managers with the insurrectionist language of the left, guess what? it suits perfectly. it fits perfectly, doesn't it? >> yeah. i hope the defense team is watching your show. but let me your viewers the not guilty vote is growing after today. most republicans found the presentation by the house managers offensive and absurd.
6:29 pm
we all know what happened at the capitol was terrible. i hope everybody involved that broke in the capitol goes to jail. but i don't remember any of the house managers saying a damn thing when they were trying to break in my house and going after susan collins and spitting on all of us. if this is a problem for a politician to give the speech that president trump did, well, then kamala harris has a real problem because she actively engaged in bailing out rioters. here is what i suggest. if you are a politician trying to raise bail for people accused of rioting, you are inciting more riots. something that nobody talked about that is important. if there is preplanning there is no incitement. do you agree with that? >> sean: yes, sir. you're asking that. >> here is what the managers did -- i'm asking you. people said i didn't pay attention today. they are wrong. the managers have got this
6:30 pm
cockamanie idea that they were monitoring the proud boys and the far right websites and they knew it was going to happen and they encouraged it. that looney tunes. they are saying that because if the president didn't know and it was preplanned he is not guilty. so they are trying to create a story line that he was in on it before it happened, that he was monitoring the proud boys and the crazy websites and he knew they were come to washington with the violence on their mind and he encouraged it. this is not evidence. this is a democratic liberal novel presented as evidence. >> sean: i'm watching all of this and i'm applying the language and the standards that the democrats are using in this case. now they are saying that the president is challenging election results.
6:31 pm
hillary clinton still never accepted to this day that she lost to donald trump. same with stacey abrams in georgia. the reason i think -- you tell me if i'm wrong -- they have to go backwards to lay the foundation is because the exact words of the president did not incite violence, nor did anybody ever know. now that we know people were plotting, scheming -- >> steeper -- >> sean: you go. >> can i say something quick? >> sean: you bet. >> new evidence makes you do that. the only reason they are trying to create a bizarre story line that trump was in on it with dan scavino because we now know after impeachment, done without a lawyer or hearing or without witnesses that the f.b.i. and the capitol hill police actually now understand this was preplanned. they were planning bombs the night before. so the whole story line that donald trump caused this by the speech has fallen apart
6:32 pm
good to the good law enforcement activity. what did nancy pelosi know and when did she know it? if it was widely known by the f.b.i. and the capitol hill police people were planning to come to washington before the 6th, to create violence, did he is know about that? the whole story line was that trump created this from the speech. now we know they had it on their mind he spoke and they are playing a game of trying to get trump in on it before january 6. this is why you don't want snatch impeachments. evidence does matter. >> sean: evidence matters big-time because it's now coming in. all right. now walk us through the rest of the process here. you get 16 hours to prosecute the case. the president lawyers don't need 16 hours. do it in three or four max. walk us through. what happened. >> okay. so here is what i would do.
6:33 pm
take all of your videos. literally. you have got the democratic politicians being silent or encouraging acts of violence. you have a sitting vice president as a u.s. senator telling people they are not going to stop, they shouldn't stop and trying to bail them out. if i were the trump team i expose the hypocrisy here and go after the argument it was preplan and the idea that the president was in on it is absurd. this is collapsing before their eyes. not guilty vote growing. so it will be over by sunday. i hope, for the good of the country. >> sean: the constitutional argument it was preplanned; meaning, he couldn't have incited it. and the insurrectionist language of the left. not that complicated. >> there you go. >> sean: lindsey graham. there you go. when we come back, he is fired up. the great one. mark levin reacts today two of the impeachment. thank me. don't go away.
6:34 pm
6:35 pm
6:36 pm
6:37 pm
if you have risk factors like heart disease, diabetes and raised triglycerides,... ...vascepa can give you something to celebrate. ♪ vascepa, when added to your statin,... ...is clinically proven to provide 25% lower risk from heart attack and stroke. vascepa is clearly different. first and only fda approved. celebrate less risk. even for those with family history. ♪ don't take vascepa if you are... ...or become allergic to icosapent ethyl or any inactive ingredient in vascepa. serious side effects may occur like heart rhythm problems and bleeding. heart rhythm problems may occur in more people... ...with persistent cardiovascular risk or who have had them in the past. tell your doctor if you experience an irregular heartbeat or other heart rhythm problems. possible side effects include muscle and joint pain. celebrate less risk. added cardio protection. talk to your doctor about adding protection with vascepa.
6:38 pm
>> sean: make no mistake. what is happening in the senate, the sewer, the swamp is just theater. complete with the hysteria, hyperbole and rank hypocrisy. to explain more, the great one, host of life, liberty levin. number one show on sunday, 8:00 p.m. nationally syndicated radio host levenson. this is your wheelhouse. you have seven and a half minutes. -- radio host mark levin.this . >> history will fix this. we have a man who slept with a
6:39 pm
chinese spy as a manager. raskin one of the most loud opponents in the recent past elections of certifying electors. we have a political party that cheered on antifa and black lives matter and called the federal law enforcement storm troopers. here they are. bringing this soviet style case against the president of the united states. has there ever been this many stupid members of congress in your life? the senators sit there, none of them walk out and say i'm not going to participate in something so unconstitutional? let me show you how preposterous this is. where is the video of donald trump over and over and over again supporting law enforcement? and law and order? where are the videos of the police groups endorsing donald trump for president of the united states? they didn't show that. then we have an insurrection. this is a very weird thing. mark meadows the former chief of staff to the former president on national tv on
6:40 pm
sunday. maria bartolomeo's program said that president of the united states trump made available 10,000 national guardsmen in early january. let me get it straight, raskin, the president of the united states leading a militia, insurrection against the national guardsmen he called up? does it make sense to anybody? no, that doesn't make sense to anybody. why would they wait until january 6 to have the insurrection? well, they were going to count electors. if you are leading an insurrection you don't care about that. why not do it five days after the election? let me tell something to the american people, every single video introduced by raskin and the other stooges on the left is inadmissible in any court in america, in any advanced
6:41 pm
society. they have no reliable information, no relevant guide of any kind to anything, period. all this is inflammatory. affidavits signed by defendants drawn up by the lawyers making generalizations. i attacked and committed crimes because i thought trump was directing me. the tooth fairy they could think directed them. it has no relevance. it would be inned a missable in a court of law. well, trump spent months, months raising the illegitimacy election. stolen election, allegation of fraud. that has no legal relevance either. if it did we should take crime tape and wrap it around the whole damn capitol building and apply it to every member of the house and senate. but even more than that, does everybody remember the post office was underfunded? everybody remember the disappearance of the mailboxes? everybody remember how the
6:42 pm
democrats and the media were saying donald trump is going to suppress the vote in black and the minority communitys? lebron james, we don't have enough -- remember all that? setting the stage so if donald trump won re-election to claim that it was illegitimate? the russia collusion crowd is back. the liars, pathological liars are back. just because they dress up as the congressmen and senators doesn't much matter. what is lacking here? all the talk and video what is is lacking? evidence. where is the evidence that trump worked with a single individual or single one of the groups? there is no evidence. where is the evidence that anything he said in that speech resulted in the attack on that capitol? lindsey graham said it. in the "new york times" of all places. this was all preplanned. this f.b.i. knew it might be coming. they were tipped off about it. there are many questions. what did the f.b.i. know and when did it know it? we know the sergeant of arms of the house was told by the
6:43 pm
former chief of the capitol police, you better get national guardsmen here and more help. what did he do? nothing. did he tell nancy pelosi? that would be a good question. not only that, the sergeant of arms of the senate was told. who does that person report to? reported to mcconnell. what did mcconnell know? what did they do? it seems the only person that called up the national guard for potential use was donald trump and nobody else. so what else? we are to believe that donald trump was going to send militants up against the national guard and that trump was planning day after day for months after months according to the house managers an insurrection in front of our faces, we just didn't know it. here is the thick. thing.let me read you some lang. i wrote example of the language that might be inciteful an incendiary. suppose trump said i want to tell you, pelosi, i want to
6:44 pm
tell you, schumer, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. you won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions." what if trump said that, then they may have a point, right? trump didn't say that. that is what chuck schumer said on the steps of the supreme court of the united states. he said i want to tell you, pelosi, i want -- excuse me. "i want to tell you kavanaugh, kavanaugh," you will pay the price. so the other stooges, do you think it's inciteful? it is very inciteful. another thing, they overturned the elections and they didn't vote in. cnn did a review of some of the people who have been charged with crimes. they found out a bunch of them every voted.
6:45 pm
what is happening here in the senate a disgrace. you don't have a right. i don't care where ted cruz says or anybody else. you can't impeach a private citizen. you cannot have a trial on a private citizen. you don't have the power to private citizen, former public official from running again. rogue impeachment, rogue house, rogue senate and rogue trial. and innocent man at mar-a-largo who deserves a hell of a lot better than this. this is a disgrace. disgrace. that is it. >> sean: the great one. mark levin. don't miss his show, sunday night at 8:00 p.m. on fox news channel. coming up, another national anthem fiasco in professional sports. surprising person at the center of it. that's ahead.
6:46 pm
6:47 pm
[footsteps] so, are you gonna buy the car? please! if i could just go home, and discuss things with my wife- i've been here all weekend. you can leave anytime you want. no! ahhh! never go to a dealership again. well, that was painless. go to vroom.com, buy a car and we'll deliver it straight to you.
6:48 pm
6:49 pm
6:50 pm
>> sean: now the nba appears to have issued a stern rebuke of mavericks owner mark cuban following the remarks that the team would no longer play the national anthem before home games. the nba said in a statement with the nba teams now in the process of welcoming back fans in the arenas, all teams will play the national anthem to keep with long standing pomsy. in response cuban told sepn he didn't make a final decision but he expressed concerns about playing the anthem. take a look. >> listening to the community, there were quite a few people that voiced concerns or really their fears that the anthem did not represent them. that their voices were not
6:51 pm
heard. how do you express voices that they feel that the anthem does not represent them or causes consternation? >> sean: tonight instrumental version was played before the game tonight. to break it down, leo terrell and the heisman trophy winner and the football legend herschel walker. i'm hoping that you might consider to run for high office in georgia. before we get to that. would you consider that? >> yeah! >> it's something, it's something that i have thought about it. i thought about it because all the people talking about the impeachment and they should be impeached first of all. you take an oath to protect the constitution. you are talking about mark cuban, someone i respect a great deal. he has done so much for a lot of people.
6:52 pm
but he got this one wrong. i was so happy to see the leadership finally step in to the place. no, no, no. we'll do the right thing and play the national anthem. >> sean: leo, a lot of people fought, bled and died fighting for their liberties and freedom and they fought under that flag, and the flag was still there. heavy price was paid -- can we have political differences but can't we all agree that the country allows us to right, wrong, correct injustices and we have come far and we have far to go. >> that is correct. what i would find amazing what cuban did and what he did on espn is appeasement to the millionaires. predominantly minority millionaires enjoying the greatness of the country. nba is a left wing socialist sports organization. economically they are in bed with china. they support black lives
6:53 pm
matter and now they are talking about the social injustice. million theirs that don't vote -- millionaires that don't vote. if they care about this, work on black on black crime or school choice but the millionaires are victim. it's insulting. the argument does not exist. who is the boogeyman who implemented systemic discrimination? it does not exist in america because of that flag. people gave a lot for this country. >> sean: i'm old fashioned. i like the pledge and the i like the national anthem, it's a reminder of who we are. sports the area where, you know, it seems to transcend race. people cheer, a lot of people pray, both teams. i don't think the fans think of the race of the players that they love. and idolize, are they?
6:54 pm
>> they are not thinking about that at all. you talk about team. a team not me. you talk about me, you are only talking about yourself. we have gotten spoil and we have forgotten of the blessing we have been and the great country we are in america. we are not fighting for america. that is what we need to do. everyone should stop for a moment and think that you have to fight for america. put america first. i'm not saying put other countries down but put america first and then help someone else outside of that. right now we have become a country that the wealthy people, millionaires are saying that america is bad. all the leaders in washington saying america is bad. the working man and woman pay a price with their live, with the livelihood and lose their business. i'm going to be a working man on this. get back to america first.
6:55 pm
i mean to put people back to work, put people back in school and get people back together. believing in this country and the constitution and running the country the way it should be ran. >> sean: should it be herschel walker for governor or for senate in georgia? >> first. let me say this. it's herschel walker for governor. i move to georgia the day he announced. >> sean: i like that. well, you got two endorsements. maybe you will tell me sean we're friends, don't endorsement. it went help me. i'll do whatever you want. thank you, both. more "hannity" after this. ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ (quiet piano music) ♪ ♪
6:56 pm
comfort in the extreme. the lincoln family of luxury suvs.
6:57 pm
6:58 pm
6:59 pm
>> sean: unfortunately that is all the time we have left this evening. please don't forget to set the d.v.r. so you never miss an episode of "hannity." tell your friends. we are always independent. we do our own research.
7:00 pm
we don't follow the media mob. we will never be them and we seek to give you the truth. every night news you won't get from the mob. let not your hearts be troubled. why? the news continues. laura ingraham brings it next. laura? >> laura: okay. i'm holding up a coffee cup. this could be a thing with us. the coffee cup. >> sean: okay. look at this. you want to see my cup? >> laura: no. this is my time. "hannity" and combs? no. >> sean: "hannity" radio show. yeti. >> laura: now a product plug. >> the thing is, is it water or vodka? it's water. water! >> laura: okay. this is a mug for the café dumond in new orleans. latoya the mayor of new orleans says you can come and celebrate mardi gras. but no bars are open and no

52 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on