Skip to main content

tv   WGN Morning News or Paid Programming  CW  April 23, 2015 4:00am-5:01am CDT

4:00 am
>> announcer: these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. >> hi. and thanks for watching. i'm michael alden. folks, if you're one of the millions of americans suffering with arthritis, osteoarthritis if you're suffering from joint pain, knee pain, foot pain, back pain, or if you know someone who is, you're not going to want to miss this next half an hour. my guest today is one of the
4:01 am
nation's foremost sought-after health and wellness experts, and he's here today to introduce to us a revolutionary all-natural product that is helping thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people eliminate pain. please help me welcome mr. jim shriner. jim. >> hey, mike. it's a pleasure to be here. >> thanks for being my guest. you know, jim, for those of our viewers that don't know you, why don't you just tell us a little bit about how you got involved in the world of health and nutrition. >> well, it's a pretty amazing story, if i have to say so myself. at about 16 years old, i was actually paralyzed by a tumor in my third vertebra. they rushed me up to riley children's hospital up in indianapolis, indiana. specialists told me that i'd probably never walk again. i spent quite a few years laid up in the hospital. it was a miraculous recovery. a surgeon came in from germany. they removed my third vertebra and literally built me a new vertebra using my pelvis, used one-inch squares and built me a new vertebra. well, mike, i was in the hospital at 16, and after the surgery, they put me in a full-length body cast from head to toe, and when i left the hospital, i weighed 105 pounds.
4:02 am
now, a lot of people hear that story -- and i'm very proud of being able to recover from that. but that was just the first step in my life into the health industry. as i was going through rehabilitation for my back, my father went into the hospital for his first open-heart surgery at the age of 43. so, mike, that really scared me to death. so i decided right then to take a very close look at our lives our family history, and try to understand what was going on. i mean, both my parents had high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease. you know, i had back problems. you name it, we had it. so if hereditary was a part of the issue, i needed to make sure that i was doing everything that i could to rebuild my body and take care of this body that god gave us. i went back to college, studied exercise and nutrition, sports medicine. i rebuilt my body, and through that exercise and nutrition program, mike, i built my body up to 220 pounds and went out to california and became one of the 16 original "american gladiator"
4:03 am
contenders. so i'm living proof that you can overcome adversity. but, mike, early on in my career, i got to noticing some things. had back problems. i always suffered with back problems. well, i'll be honest with you. growing -- you know, being a gladiator, going through college, i abused my body. >> yeah, i've seen that show. you probably took some abuse in that. >> i got beat up pretty good and i did some beating, but i got beat up pretty good. i got a -- i tore a left rotator cuff. i tore my right knee cartilage. i twisted my ankles. i had concussions. plus, remember, i had back surgery, so -- >> right. right. at 16. >> at 16, so i had always struggled with back pain. now you talk about god in a life. i don't believe in coincidence. i believe god plans everything. i was actually up in boston during a production, and i was telling one of the cameramen about this story i'm just telling you. i said, "man, my rotator's hurt, and my--" you know, i said, "i'm 40 years old, and if i don't figure out how to get rid of some of this pain, i'm not sure what's gonna happen."
4:04 am
>> okay. >> and being in the industry mike, i've tried all the products. so trust me. nothing worked. well, while i was telling this story, a woman comes to me, and she says, "here, try this." >> this is the product we're talking about. >> this is the product we're talking about, the formula we're talking about, and i said, "well, what's this?" and she started to go over the ingredient, and i stopped her, and i said, "ma'am, you know i've been doing this for 25 years, and i've seen the best of the best. i've tried the best of the best. nothing worked." >> right. >> she said, "try this." and i said, "i just told you nothing worked." she said, "i'm telling you, try this. it will work." and i said, "what have i got to lose?" she gave it to me for free. mike, i'm not exaggerating. i went home -- the first couple of weeks, didn't notice anything. about the third or fourth week i thought i started to notice something. maybe i was feeling a little better. about the fifth week -- and a lot of people don't realize this, but about the fifth week my wife said, "jim, did you notice that you did not get up in the middle of the night last night? you slept through the night." it had never dawned on me that my pain -- my shoulder pain and
4:05 am
my knee pain and my back pain -- was keeping me from sleeping. so the next thing you know, five weeks into it, i got up and i said, "wow. i don't have any pain." mike, i'm telling you, i've been taking this product now for almost five years, and at nearly 50 years old, i do not have a pain or an ache in my body -- nothing. >> you had mentioned to me yesterday when we were talking about this that you had tried all the -- some of the drugs that are on the market, some of these drugs that can cause some severe side effects. in fact, we were talking -- you were telling me that these labels say "may cause death." >> all right. have you ever listened -- and i encourage someone watching the program right now -- before you take a pharmaceutical drug, i'm gonna ask you to do one very simple thing. tune in to your evening news tonight. tune in the news and listen to the drug ads, listen to the disclaimers, and if you don't laugh at the end of one of those disclaimers, i promise you you're on the wrong planet. because my wife and i listen to the disclaimers, and sometimes
4:06 am
i'm thinking i'm getting punked. >> right. >> i mean i'm listening, and it causes diarrhea, headaches blindness, and if you don't -- hard of hearing, and if you go blind, it may not come back. and at the very end, "and in severe cases, may cause death." well, mike, i'm not sure about you but, that's a pretty harmful side effect. >> well, some of these products, and depending on who you read and what report you read, have killed anywhere -- upwards of between 50 and 100,000 people, not because they had cancer or because they had some other disease -- because they were just in pain. these people -- they wanted to get out of pain, and they died. >> let me give you -- exactly. let me give you a perfect example. the drug you're talking about -- my sister-in-law is a pharmaceutical rep, and i was blessed because i was trying to do everything that i could to not only get out of pain, but i still do a lot of training. and every person that i train is living in pain. as we get older, everybody has knee pain, joint pain, back pain. i don't care what it is -- everybody that i talk to has pain. and my sister-in-law was a rep that was selling one of these nsaids, one of these pharmaceutical drugs. she happened to have called us
4:07 am
about a month before they pulled them from the market, and i had really seriously thought about taking these nsaids because i was in serious pain. nothing was working. and i know that there's people out there watching right now that have tried everything. nothing was working. >> right. >> and mary says, "jim, don't take it. they're about to pull it off the market because that product has been proven to kill thousands and cause hundreds of millions of people very severe side effects, irreversible side effects, including death." mike, these drugs are chemicals. they're manufactured from chemicals. let me give you a good example and that's why we're going to be here today. i have a really good friend of mine, and his wife is a -- i'd say a part-time triathlete. she's a stay-at-home mom, 47 years old, has got three kids, but she loves triathlons. i was actually at a birthday -- or a christmas party, and we were just talking, and she comes up to me, and she overheard us talking about vioxx. and she said, "boy, i hated when they pulled vioxx off the market because that stuff really worked." and i said, "robin, did you
4:08 am
listen to the disclaimer?" she says, "jim, i don't care if it does cause death. it worked." and i said, "robin, i want you to think about something. what if -- what if i could give you an all-natural joint-relief product that worked just as good, maybe even better than the pharmaceutical drug?" >> and it won't cause death. >> "and it won't cause death. i guarantee it." >> without a possibility of causing death. >> all natural. and she said, "jim, i've tried all the products. just like you, i've tried all the products." and i said, "robin, so had i until someone introduced me to this formula. you got nothing to lose." i said, "try this product. try it, and if at 30 days it doesn't work for you, you give it back to me -- no harm, no foul." >> sure. >> i didn't see her for about two months. we didn't have any parties didn't see her for about two months. bumped into her at the grocery store. mike, she came right up to me and said, "i've been looking for you. i was trying to call brad to get your telephone number. where can i get this product? for the first time," she said, "i've been able to compete in the triathletes," and she said "i'll be honest. at about five weeks, all the pain wasn't gone, but," she
4:09 am
said, "jim, it was livable. i was able to compete, and i could enjoy my quality of life. it wasn't all gone, but i felt so much better." and i said, "robin, you're only talking about a month. as this natural product goes into your body, it's gonna get better, and it's gonna get better." why? and that's what we're going to show today, mike. unlike pharmaceutical drugs that do cause harm, damage to the body, an all-natural product, an all-natural joint relief is not only going to eliminate the pain from the cause of this, but it's gonna get to the root of the problem. and, mike, that's what we've got to discuss today. because i need people to understand where the pain is coming from. let me run a scenario by you mike. here's what's happening in the pharmaceutical industry. let's say you're working around the house and you accidentally step on a nail. now, what's the first thing you got to do? you've got to get to the hospital. okay. we have the best acute medicine, trauma medicine right here in the united states than anywhere. now, you don't pull the nail
4:10 am
out. the nail's stuck in your foot. so your wife rushes you to the e.r., okay. you walk into the e.r., and the doctor looks at your foot and says, "yep, mike, you got a nail in your foot." and you say, "well, what are we gonna do about it?" and you say, "well, doc, what are we gonna do about it?" and he says, "i tell you what. here. take this pain medicine." >> sure. >> "okay. well, are we gonna remove the nail?" "that's not really hurting anything, mike. let's just leave the nail, but we're gonna give you this pain medicine and this anti-inflammatory medicine --" >> so you'll forget about the nail. >> exactly. you'll forget about the symptom of the nail. you'll forget that it's the nail that's causing the problem. now you got pain. you're gonna start swelling up. you're gonna be in excruciating pain. the first thing he should have done was, "mike, let's figure out how to get the nail out." >> right. >> that's what we're gonna be talking about today, mike, is let's figure out what the problem is, and the problem is quite simply that the cartilage in our joints is deteriorating and that -- it's my opinion that
4:11 am
osteoarthritis is not a disease. the drug industry would like you to believe that osteoarthritis is a disease. no, it's not. it's an issue that needs to be addressed -- a serious pain issue that needs to be addressed. but let me explain to you what's happening. >> so let me just cut you off there for a second. you're gonna show us a little bit about the actual joints and what's going on in the body and how we can actually be proactive on a natural sense, and we'll talk about that in just a minute. folks, we've only been talking with mr. jim shriner for a few minutes, but if you're suffering from joint pain, knee pain, foot pain, back pain, or if you know someone who is, pick up the phone and give us a call. jim's product, arthri-d, has been helping thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people live pain free. so pick up the phone and give us a call. we've actually worked out a special arrangement with our guest, mr. jim shriner, where you'll receive a substantial savings off the regular price of the product. plus, if you call within the next five minutes, ask how you
4:12 am
can receive your first month's supply absolutely free. folks, this product is unconditionally guaranteed to work. it's worked for hundreds of thousands of people for years. so pick up the phone and give us a call. now, jim, earlier before -- this week, we were talking a little bit about, you know, what's actually going on in the body. and you brought with you here -- what is this here? >> this is -- imagine this is a knee joint, mike, and what i want to show you is just about every joint in the body works very similar to your knee joint. but the knee joint is where a lot of people are feeling a lot of pain. i talk to people every day. i train thousands of people. now, unlike some trainers, i don't train professional athletes, and i don't train superstars. i train everyday-joe people just like you -- housewives, mothers, guys -- i got an electrician who's crawling through gutters and going up through pipes to run electricity, and he's always -- >> real everyday people. >> real everyday people. i train thousands of ordinary, everyday people, and their number-one complaint is joint pain. well, very quickly, if i can get you to understand where the pain
4:13 am
is coming from, then it will make sense why this arthri-d works. it's real simple. imagine -- this cartilage right here between your knee is called your meniscus, and i want you to imagine what is this meniscus doing. all this cartilage is doing is keeping these two bones from rubbing together. >> okay. >> it's a cushion. all cartilage is is a cushion, and it protects bones from rubbing together. because when those bones rub together, what happens, mike? you get friction. what happens when you get friction? you get inflammation. what happens when you get inflammation? you get pain. it's not rocket science, mike. what's happening is these cartilages are getting damaged and that can happen several reasons. it could be an athlete who has damaged the cartilage. as we age, cartilage disintegrates. it destroys itself. also, they're not adequately nutrient supplied. we're obviously not eating a great whole-food diet, so the body's not able to repair that cartilage, and if you add in the
4:14 am
fact that a lot of americans have put on weight -- americans are gaining weight, it seems like epidemic proportions. well, think about it, mike. that excess weight is now causing a lot more weight to come down on these bones. if that cartilage starts to get hard and brittle or it disintegrates, those bones are gonna start rubbing together. >> so that's what's happening in the human body. >> exactly, in the human body. >> and this is just a knee, but a lot of people, they have, you know, pain in the elbows or the shoulders, right, and you mentioned the knees. >> exactly. all over the place. these joints are connected and protected by cartilage. well, no pharmaceutical drug, in my opinion, will ever help your body. all it's gonna do is send a signal to your brain to stop feeling the pain. >> it makes you just forget about it. >> exactly. >> and then it just gets worse. >> exactly. it gets worse because they didn't address the issue. the issue is, mike, you need to work on that cartilage because guess what. you still got to walk, you still got to play with the kids, and
4:15 am
you still got to go get the mail, and you still got to go to work, and every time you walk or move your shoulders or step on your ankle, that cartilage is trying to protect the bones from rubbing together. i say that's absolutely wrong. your body does not need to fall apart. michael, i'm nearly 50 years old. i have no aches in my body. i run circles around 20 year olds. i just hiked the grand canyon. i can literally do things now that i couldn't do in college. >> wow. >> having no joint pain will completely change your quality of life. i've helped thousands of people change their quality of life by doing one simple thing -- taking arthri-d twice a day. because what it does, mike -- in the short term, it's going to send the response to the brain to not feel the pain. >> you know, you mentioned earlier -- you brought up the cox-2 inhibitor. isn't that what's in the drugs or -- >> that's a pharmaceutical version. that's a great point, mike because the pharmaceutical industry would like you to
4:16 am
believe that a cox-2 inhibitor can only happen in a drug form and that's a lie. cox-2 inhibitors are naturally occurring in your body, and what they do is they're going to help you with inflammation, they're going to help you with pain, and at the same time, then -- mike think about this -- we are going to bring the body back to balance. think about it like your car. why do you use oil in your car? >> just to keep the parts working. >> exactly, keeps the parts working, and what it does, if you watch the car ads, oil cuts down on friction. >> sure. >> synovial fluid in cartilage cuts down on friction. it allows your joints to be more mobile, more flexible, with no friction. >> right. >> if you don't have friction, mike, you don't have inflammation. if you don't have inflammation you don't have pain. now -- >> and this product has... >> both: natural cox-2 inhibitors. >> all types of joint pain, knee pain, back pain -- >> 'cause the pain is really -- it really doesn't matter where it is. >> doesn't matter. >> it's the same thing. right? it's just inflammation. >> it's inflammation. exactly. and what we're going to do is
4:17 am
we're going to introduce the body to natural components to allow the body to heal itself. i teamed up with a doctor friend of mine in florida, dr. rick nelson, owns a geriatric specialty, which means that he specializes in the elderly, and our phrase is -- and i'm proud of this -- our phrase is "we help people age gracefully." >> okay. >> that's our phrase because his number one -- every patient that comes in to him, number one, is joint pain. "doc, i can't even walk with my wife anymore because i have lower-back pain." golfers can't play golf anymore. give me a quick -- i'll tell you a quick story. just not two -- three weeks ago at the club, i bumped into a guy, don't even know him. his name's gary. gary comes up to me. he doesn't even know what i do for a living. he sees me on the stepper, and he's complaining about his knee, and i'm talking to him about golfing. he's got a -- i don't know anything about golf, but he's got a three handicap. i guess that's pretty good. >> yeah, right. >> okay. well, he's traveling to texas to be in a tournament, and he's in the senior division 'cause he's 55 years old. and he says, "jim, i'm telling
4:18 am
you, my left knee is hurting me so bad that i can barely golf anymore." and he said, "i've tried all the --" he said, "i tried the drugs, then they pulled them from the market. i've tried these products, and nothing worked." and i said, "gary, i've got a product for you. i'd just like you to try it." and i said, "the reason why this one is going to work for you gary -- it's not just glucosamine and it's not just chondroitin. it's the synergistic blend. that's why it's going to work for you." i handed him a bottle. three weeks later -- and i thought he was just pulling my leg -- three weeks later, he comes, "jim!" and he's laughing, and i said, "what's so funny?" he said, "i was just playing golf in a tournament in texas, and my knee does not hurt at all." >> wow. >> now, that's impressive. >> sure. >> mike, i didn't create this product. it's all natural, comes from the earth -- god created it. >> yep. >> it's all natural, and what it does is it takes the body and puts it back in balance. that's how it works. mike, i said earlier i don't believe in a coincidence. i believe in fate, okay?
4:19 am
i met the woman who introduced me to this product by fate. she heard me talking about my joint pain, introduced me to this product, and i believe that was destined to happen. i believe that someone today is tuning in to this program that's laying on the couch and is living in pain. they have joint pain, back pain, they have knee pain, arthritis and they can't walk. you're just not able to enjoy the quality of life that you deserve. try this product. i guarantee it. it works. if it doesn't work, send it back and i'll personally refund your money, but i promise you there's somebody watching today that fate has caused them to turn on this channel, and you're sick and tired of being in pain. you're sick and tired of not being able to enjoy the quality of life that you deserve. let us allow you to give you back that quality of life. today is your day to get out of pain. >> you had mentioned you take -- how does it work? you take two capsules twice a day? >> two capsules twice a day.
4:20 am
now, again, we're not talking about a drug. we're talking about a natural approach. if you have severe joint pain like i did -- i had chronic joint pain. every -- my knees, my back -- i'm not kidding. i always have a smile on my face, mike. you know that. you know me, i always have a smile, but i was living in constant pain, because i did -- i abused my body. i played football, basketball, i was a gladiator. i got beat up. >> sure. >> i was always in pain. i'm no longer in pain. >> how long does it take really, for it to work? because we were talking earlier. you were saying that because of the human body and because of the abuse we've actually -- 'cause of the abuse that we put on our bodies throughout the years, whether it's through bad nutrition, through, like you said, through athletics, or just our everyday lives, people sometimes, are looking for an immediate result because of these drugs that trick the brain. right? how long does something like arthri-d take? >> it really depends on the body. a lot of factors involved. >> sure. >> how well are you eating? >> right. >> i've got a really good friend
4:21 am
of my wife's, carolyn, and carolyn's got two kids in college, and they go to northern illinois university and carolyn tells stories of why she just loves, a couple times a year, going up to the university and just seeing the campus with her kids. imagine this -- 48 years old not even 50 yet. the last time she went to visit one of her daughters on campus her daughter had to push her around in a wheelchair because she couldn't walk around. her knees and hips bothered her so bad. it was demoralizing. she was in tears. she said, "jim, can you imagine? i'm just going to visit my daughter at college, and she has to push me around in a wheelchair." and i said, "carolyn, try this product." about four weeks later, she came back and said, "jim, my hips no longer hurt. as a matter of fact, i started running again." she had to stop running. first, she stopped running 'cause it got so bad. then she started power walking 'cause she needed to control her weight and guess what? now she's running again. >> that's amazing. >> that's amazing, but it gave her back the quality of life that everyone deserves.
4:22 am
if you eliminate pain, mike, so that the bones don't rub together, so you don't have friction, guess what? that is how you eliminate the problem, not a drug. remember, we talked about the nail. first, take the nail out. now, if you still need some pain, we'll address that, but let's get rid of the nail. that's what arthri-d does. >> it addresses the problem. >> the problem, not the symptom. we're looking at it all wrong. doctors are looking at it all wrong. when you walk in to your doctor and you say, "i've got pain," then instead of asking, "let's figure out where the pain is coming from --" >> they just write you a prescription. >> "here, take this." >> "you won't be in pain anymore." >> "you won't have any pain." >> and you think you're all better. >> yeah, and now they even open rehab centers because they're writing so many prescriptions for pain. it's an epidemic in the united states. people are going to get drugs for pain. now they got to go to rehab just to get off the drugs instead of addressing the problem. the problem is you've got to get your body back in balance. you've got to get the cartilage in your body to start absorbing nutrients again, to absorb water, because it's a cushion.
4:23 am
that cushion protects your joints from colliding. remember, collision -- when they start to rub together, you're going to get friction. let me give you a great example -- and i'm telling you god is amazing, and i thank him every day that he brought me to where i am with this formula because i told -- you knew earlier, my wife suffers. >> you had mentioned, too, that she had severe foot pain. >> oh, foot pain. you can't even describe -- you talk about pain. >> couldn't even walk. >> it's debilitating. she started taking this formula, and through her doctor helping us -- luckily, her doctor is a really great doctor, and he does believe that the future of arthritis is in natural products. he's been helping us take this product in conjunction with her drugs. now she is able to take the lowest amount of her drugs because, mike -- >> there are some people out there like your wife, you said. they have been in pain for so long and it's so severe that realistically, they're not just going to go off their drugs right away. >> absolutely.
4:24 am
mike, that's a great point. get with your doctor because like you said, think about this -- the great news here in america -- over 50% of americans have now figured out that the way that we're currently practicing medicine has failed so they are seeking out alternative physicians. more people last year visited an alternative physician, a physician who doesn't use drugs, than the practicing m.d.'s. >> they're calling them "alternative" now. >> alternative now, yeah. they're called alternative because the alternative is other than drugs. well, what happens is these doctors are now realizing that there are products like arthri-d that are actually working, so they're helping people wean themselves down off of the pharmaceuticals while allowing arthri-d to take away the pain and hopefully one day, get you totally off the drugs, because drugs are chemicals. >> jim, earlier we talked about some of the people that have experienced results, but you also have some more amazing stories. tell us a little bit about some people that have benefited from this formula.
4:25 am
>> let me tell you about randy. i told you i do a lot of training. i don't train athletes, i don't train movie stars -- i train ordinary people, and i've got a guy, randy, i've been working with for a while. well, one day, he comes to the club, and he says, "jim, you know, i didn't mention anything, but, you know, the last couple of weeks," he said, "my joints have been aching. my knees bother me. my ankles bother me. it's not bad yet, but it's bad enough." and he said "i'm thinking about canceling working out this week." that was the perfect opportunity for me to introduce him to arthri-d. i said, "randy, you know i don't push products on you, but let me tell about a product that i've been taking for about five years, and i feel like i'm 20 again. all my joints feel great." gave him the product. three weeks later, he's still exercising, still working out as hard as ever, joint pain totally eliminated. >> wow. >> now, mike, let's talk about that. how did we eliminate the joint pain? remember, we didn't mask over the symptom like the pharmaceuticals do. what did we do? we went to the problem and fixed the problem. >> naturally. >> naturally. >> jim, we only have a couple minutes left. are there any last thoughts you'd like to leave our viewers?
4:26 am
>> absolutely, mike. you know, for years, i suffered with joint pain so bad that i could barely sleep, and i've tried every product on the market. i've been in the health and wellness industry for over 25 years. trust me -- i've tried them all with no success. i found this formula a little over four years ago, and it's changed my life. i know that it can change your life. i'm so confident that arthri-d can eliminate all of your joint pain that if you try this formula and it doesn't work for you as well as it has worked for me and thousands and thousands of other people, send the product back and i will personally refund your money. i'm that confident, mike. >> well, jim, it's been an amazing show. we'll have you back. folks, if you've been watching and you suffer from joint pain back pain, knee pain, elbow pain, if you're one of the millions of americans that suffer with arthritis, if you're suffering from joint pain, knee pain, foot pain, back pain, or if you know someone who is, pick
4:27 am
up the phone and give us a call. jim shriner's product, arthri-d, has been helping thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of people live pain free, so pick up the phone and give us a call. we've actually worked out a special arrangement with our guest, mr. jim shriner, where you'll receive a substantial savings off the regular price of the product. plus, if you call within the next five minutes, ask how you can receive your first month's supply absolutely free. folks, this product is unconditionally guaranteed to work, so pick up the phone and give us a call. jim, thanks again for being my guest. >> appreciate it, mike. >> my name is michael alden, and we'll see you next time.
4:28 am
>> announcer: these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
4:29 am
4:30 am
>> announcer: the following is a paid presentation for p90x3 brought to you by beachbody. [ bell tolls ] [ clock ticking ] [ dramatic music plays ] >> announcer: do you wonder what it would be like to be in amazing shape? [ pulsing ] do you look in the mirror and wish you had a six-pack? don't you want a body that can perform like this and look like this at least once in your life? [ air rushing ] well, now, you can get that body... faster than ever before. you don't need a gym membership or fancy equipment, and you don't need a lot of time. you start by doing what these people did -- you set a fitness goal with a deadline -- 90 days
4:31 am
to get in the best shape of your life. and that deadline comes with this plan -- the all-new and shockingly effective 30 minute workouts of p90x3. this is accelerated fitness. >> [ breathes sharply ] >> quicker! >> [ grunts ] >> faster! [ dramatic music plays ] >> the days of working out for hours on end are over. >> it's just crazy -- what you can do in 30 minutes a day. >> don't tell me 30 minutes doesn't get done. what matters is the sequence. what matters is the pace. pick up the speed! what matters is the intensity. come on! one, two, three, four! that's what matters. >> look at me -- a mother of five. i never had any time, but i did have a half an hour. >> you are doing in 30 minutes what -- at the gym, it would take you an hour hour and a half to do. >> a p90x3 workout is only 30 minutes. [ beeps ] but that doesn't mean an x3 workout is half a workout. it's a whole workout in half the
4:32 am
time. big difference. we're talking concentrated intensity here, folks. you don't get off easy. you just finish faster. [ beeps ] that's p90x3. [ beeps ] [ air rushing ] [ pulsing ] [ slow music plays ] >> announcer: it may seem crazy to you that 30 minute workouts can create extreme changes like these over the course of 90 days. but the latest scientific findings prove that the majority of benefits from a workout occur within the first 30 minutes. and after that, your body actually becomes less and less responsive to exercise. so, to reach your fitness goal in 90 days, you don't need to work out for an hour or more. you can take your results through the roof by following a proven plan, designed to get the most out of those first 30 minutes. p90x3 is that proven plan. the plan goes like this -- you work out at home, not the gym, because gym owners hate deadlines. think about what it would look like if everyone got ripped in 90 days. [ crickets chirping ]
4:33 am
you only work out for 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week, for 90 days. but you spend those 30 minutes giving it everything you've got -- building muscle, burning fat, challenging yourself to try new things, pushing past your boundaries, and hammering your core, because, this time, you're going to get that six-pack. and you're going to get it faster, because p90x3 pushes your body to change faster. here's how. people who join a gym often see physical changes in their first three weeks, but those changes gradually stop coming, no matter how hard they push through their routine. gym rats call this the plateau effect. p90x3 busts through those plateaus by using a system called "muscle acceleration," which changes routines every few weeks, before your body can adapt, using a potent blend of muscle building techniques cardio routines, core stability training, martial arts, and more that keeps your body guessing for the full 90 days, so that
4:34 am
not only does your hard work turn into hard muscle -- it does it faster. every workout is only 30 minutes. >> you think, "30 minutes? can i do what i really want to do?" and to be honest with you, the -- the results blew my mind. it really comes down to their muscle acceleration program. your body's never given a chance to adapt to the program because it's changing it up all the time. throughout the whole 90 days you know, you're never gonna hit those plateaus. i've worked out at gyms, and i got into decent shape. but, again, with -- with x3, 30 minutes -- you know, i went from an average guy to body-builder-style ripped. i was 179 pounds, and i got down to 164 pounds. it's just crazy -- what you can do in 30 minutes a day. i mean, it's just like -- you know, you -- you got to bring it, but it's awesome. you guys want to see the reason why i get results like this, why i get this sweaty? you want to know the real secret?
4:35 am
tony's watching me. >> announcer: this is tony horton, one of the nation's most passionate advocates for health and wellness. >> four... >> announcer: his unique approach to body transformation has revolutionized home fitness, making him one of the most successful and sought-after trainers in the world. >> people can do 30 minutes. we took the breaks out. i don't talk as much. whoo! [ laughs ] but we understand that there's all these folks out there who are trying to be better, who are trying to be fitter, who are trying to be happier, who are trying to lose the weight, and they just haven't found a method yet. p90x3 is gonna get them there. >> announcer: getting there doesn't mean getting in the car -- it means working out in the most convenient gym in the neighborhood -- your living room. >> people ask me how often i'm going to the gym. and i can just tell them "30 minutes in my living room -- p90x3." i never thought that 30 minutes a day would get me to where i am now. >> we've learned, in the last 10 years, you can make it happen in 30 minutes, and that's what
4:36 am
we're doing here. and i think it's pretty obvious by the sweat on your faces. >> you are constantly switching things up. there's cross-training. there's pilates, agility weight training, and i was never bored. >> and it's all over in five four -- hang in there -- three two, and time. boom! >> for me, and probably for a lot of women, we have this -- this muffin top that wants to happen. we gain 5 pounds, and it all seems to be right here. and the one thing about x3 is that it attacks that area. every single time i pushed "play," i felt like my stomach was getting smaller and smaller and smaller. look. can you see? i have lost almost 25 pounds 18 inches all over. i can't believe that my stomach looks the way that it does. it just takes 30 minutes -- just 30 minutes for 90 days. >> announcer: once you decide to do p90x3 and then commit to the intensity, you will succeed.
4:37 am
and we know this because, in multiple 90-day test groups, p90x3 users, on average, lost over 20 pounds and an incredible 35% of their body fat, all from just 30-minute workouts. >> so many people in this test group had such amazing results. we had, you know, a 95% success rate with p90x3. >> announcer: this is kevin, a graduating member of one of the p90x3 test groups. >> every day of x3, when i walked into the room, my goal was to give 3,000%. it's all about the intensity which is easier to do in a shorter period of time. 30 minutes. tony horton is a guru of knowledge and motivation. >> 30 minutes, done properly, in the right sequences, the right way, at the right speed gets it done. would you agree with that? >> all: yeah! >> being a kid, being 260 pounds, i was made fun of all the time. i couldn't play the games i
4:38 am
wanted to. x3 is what made me get to that dream that i've always had as a kid. i weighed 207 pounds. >> 207. and what do you weigh now? >> i weigh 175. >> 175. >> that's 32 pounds. >> 32 pounds from working out a half an hour a day? so, how's all that make you feel right now, standing here? are you getting teared up right now? >> no, man. no, no, no, no, no. >> what is that in there? your eyes are all moist and stuff. >> get back in there. >> ha! [ pulsing ] [ mid-tempo music plays ] >> announcer: get stronger than ever. get sexier than ever. and get ripped faster than ever before if you call right now and get p90x3, the brand-new 30 minute extreme fitness boot camp, featuring more variety than any other fitness program from weightlifting to cardio plyometrics, pilates, martial arts, yoga, agility training and more, all designed to keep
4:39 am
your body accelerating towards one goal -- to get in the best shape of your life in just 30 minutes a day. call now and also get the p90x3 fitness guide, a quick and easy nutrition plan, tony's trainer tips, the accelerator progress calendar, 24-7 online fitness support, and we'll include a pro-grade resistance band free when you call during this show. so you'll have everything you need to get started right away. get all of this for only three payments of $39.95, and we'll even upgrade your order to express delivery. [ tires screech, horn honks ] this is your chance to make the biggest change to your fitness in the shortest amount of time guaranteed or your money back, with no questions asked. call now. [ music continues ] >> hi. i'm jason. and this has been my gym for the
4:40 am
last 90 days. about 13 years ago, i got a scholarship for college to wrestle and run track... [ crowd cheering ] ...and run decathlon and the 400 hurdles. [ men grunting ] i played rugby. i did jiujitsu. i did mma. you know, i worked out 4 to 6 hours a day to stay in great shape, to compete. but it took a toll on me. i was just burnt out, so i stopped. i felt out of shape, and i was lazy and just felt blah, really. i saw that tony horton came out with a new p90x3 program. and i was like, "what?" so, i watched it, and i saw it was only 30 minutes a day. i was like..."done." you're lifting weights. you're doing cardio. i mean, you're doing everything. i mean, i'm an athlete, and those are all the things that it takes to be an athlete. you have to lift weights. you have to do cardio. you have to stretch. you have to take care of your body. and p90x3 has it all. >> form, function, and
4:41 am
precision -- this is how athletes move. >> put it in. you start working out, even if you're tired. and the next thing you know, it's halfway over. and it's go, go, go. and that's the kind of program that i really like. i like to get after it. >> pick up the speed. we got 15 seconds. >> my goals, when i started p90x3 -- i wanted to lose like 10 pounds, you know? and i lost 30 pounds in 90 days. i was just amazed at what happened in 30 minutes of exercise, eating right. the best reaction i've had was from my father-in-law. he said, "hi, jason. how are you? where's the rest of you?" [ chuckles ] so i was like, "oh, i left myself back home in my basement." i decided. i committed. i succeeded with p90x3. [ pulsing ] >> you figure, the more time you work out in one session, the more results you're going to get. turns out it doesn't work that way. this is how your body responds to prolonged exercise. you see, it's in that first
4:42 am
30 minutes that almost all of your fitness gains occur. but that sweet spot won't do you any good unless you've got a program that takes full advantage of that 30 minute window of change. that's where x3 kicks in. [ beeps ] [ clock ticking ] 3...2...1... bam! and you're done! >> you do not need to work out for an hour. it's not necessary. you don't need to put yourself through that struggle. before i started p90x3, i did think you needed about an hour to work out. >> come on, victor! that's the way to work. you don't think we're getting it done in 30 minutes? are you kidding me?! this is real. this is this. how much fun you having right now? >> [ laughs ] >> in the first 30 minutes of your workout, that's when your body is able to change the most. after that, your body just starts working less efficiently. so, as long as your workout is intense and you're giving 100% for 30 minutes, there's no need to work out for an hour. you don't have to go to the gym. you need very minimal equipment,
4:43 am
and you can do it in your house. you can do it in a hotel room. you have no excuses. in 90 days of p90x3, i lost 27 pounds. i didn't know it was possible to get such great results in 30 minutes a day. but i would have never imagined that, in 3 months, i would lose almost 30 pounds. that's pretty crazy. >> now show us your abs. [ laughter ] [ pulsing ] >> because of how fast these workouts are, we've designed all of the moves to hit more than just one muscle group, whether you're lifting, jumping, or striking. but the one area that gets worked the most is right here. every x3 routine is an ab routine. six-packs are what we build here. show america your abs, 'cause we -- we might have... you should see the "before" picture -- didn't look like that. >> you don't see the results when you go to the gym honestly. in the gym, i would wait for a machine or see what someone else was doing and walk around. i would spend two uneventful
4:44 am
hours. >> don't tell me you got to spend an hour and a half in the gym, moving weights around. look at the pump that we got. >> one thing i found out, by being in this test group, is you don't need time. with 30 minutes a day, i started seeing results, really, in two weeks. i've lost 20 pounds in 90 days. i knew where it came from. [ laughs ] >> this is what happens when you show up. this is what happens when you don't quit. this is what happens when you make the best of your 30 minutes. boom! >> announcer: if you've been at your gym for more than 90 days and you don't have results like these, you're in the wrong gym. you need this one. it's called "p90x3," a brand-new 30 minute extreme fitness boot camp that features almost every exercise class you could find at your old gym, from weight training to jump training, martial arts, cardio, yoga pilates, and more. and every workout, start to finish, is only 30 minutes. the muscle acceleration system
4:45 am
in p90x3 is designed to constantly introduce new moves and routines, keeping you engaged with more variety and intensity than any other workout, so that your body quickly sheds fat and builds lean muscle at an accelerated rate. and the results are extreme. all you need is 6 square feet of space, a set of dumbbells, and a pull-up bar. or to make things even easier, you can do the whole program with a pro-grade variable resistance band, and that's it. then, just spend 30 minutes a day with 16 of the most transforming workouts ever created. there are six muscle-building resistance routines, including eccentric, synergistic, and classic weightlifting... three cross-training power workouts for explosive athletic performance, featuring plyometrics, agility training, and more... three fat-scorching cardio routines, including martial arts, speed drills, and weighted cardio... two advanced flexibility workouts, featuring dynamix stretching and extreme yoga. plus, two special ab-ripping
4:46 am
core routines that rewrites the book on how to get flat, defined six-pack abs. if you're willing to work out hard for 30 minutes, these 16 workouts are guaranteed to get you ripped. they also come with 6 free bonus gifts -- the p90x3 nutrition guide, which makes it simple to know what to eat, when to eat it, and what to avoid, so you get fitter even faster... the p90x3 fitness guide, where every move is laid out in specific detail, so even if you don't have the dvds, you still have the program... the p90x3 accelerator calendar so you can chart each half-hour routine and stay right on track for the full 90 days... and you'll have tony right there with you with 24-7 online fitness and nutrition support, live chats, and the entire p90x3 community. this $180 value is yours free. just think -- you'd pay $1,000 for only one week of personal training with tony. but with this full 90-day body-transformation system you're done in 30 minutes a day, and you won't pay $1,000...
4:47 am
not $500... or even $200. call in the next 18 minutes, and you'll get the entire accelerated p90x3 training system for only 3 payments of $39.95. and we're not done! you'll also get tony's special "how to accelerate" training tips program, giving you techniques and insight tony has learned from decades of training, so you have all the answers before you even have the questions. and when you call during this show, we'll also include a pro-grade resistance band and door attachment free with your order, so you can do the entire program without any extra equipment -- it'll all be there, a complete gym right in the box! want to get bragging rights? only x3 graduates get to wear this "crushed it!" t-shirt. but if you send us your result photos, we'll send you this exclusive t-shirt free of charge. you crushed it! and to make this a complete no-brainer, we'll even triple our money-back guarantee, from 30 days to the full 90 days. that means you can do the entire program, and if it doesn't live
4:48 am
up to the hype, return it and get your money back. and right now is the best time to call, because we'll even upgrade your order to express delivery. [ horn honks ] that's a $15 value, free, so you won't have to wait 2 to 3 weeks to get x3. you'll have it in 2 to 5 business days. and if you're interested in athletic performance, ask your operator about p90x3's elite fitness training block featuring workouts specifically designed for professional athletes. your new body is waiting inside this program. operators are standing by. [ beeping ] [ dramatic music plays ] [ crickets chirping ] 4 our of every 5 gym memberships go unused. the main reason people stop going to the gym is because they stop seeing results. it makes sense. if you're using the same machines and doing the same routine, your body will adapt
4:49 am
and you will experience the plateau effect. the muscle acceleration system in p90x3 hits your muscles with a complex system of moves and techniques so that your body is forced to keep changing throughout the entire 90 days. and because we've packed it all into 30 minutes, staying committed to a 90-day deadline is that much easier. >> when a workout's shorter, mentally, that's gonna push you. >> let's go, boys. you got three minutes left. come on. come on. come on. >> whoo! >> there was a ton of variety. i mean, there's yoga, pilates, kickboxing, strength, total-body workout, cardio, strength and cardio in one workout, and it keeps your body guessing because your body's like, "what is going on? there's so much!" usually, you're going to the gym, and you're going to the elliptical or the treadmill, and you're sitting there, pumping it out. and your body gets used to that. it's the same motion over and over again. or, you know, you're lifting and you're doing the same routine. and there's no change because your body mastered it. well, p90x3 takes it to a whole
4:50 am
new level, where it keeps throwing things at your body and your body keeps adapting and that's how you see results climb, and that's how you get results, really. this program isn't just a workout program -- it's a nutrition guide, as well, and talks all about nutrition. there's no counting calories or carbs. it's just counting portion sizes, based on the size of your hand. like, it's kind of crazy. and to think that that would work -- it actually did. i got shredded in 90 days. i lost 10 pounds, but gained muscles. i gained muscle and lost body fat -- same time. and that's very hard to do. i achieved a physique that i never thought i would reach. and to do that in only 30 minutes a day was absolutely insane. [ pulsing ] >> i couldn't work out for more than 5 minutes at a time. i was so out of shape. and i was really upset at myself, but i just remember
4:51 am
telling myself, "if i push like, every single day, i can do it, and i will lose this weight." being in a gym made me feel self-conscious because i always felt like people were looking at me and like, "oh. she's not doing that right," or, "oh, why is she working out?" being at home makes me feel comfortable. i can try new things and know that nobody is judging me. >> if this speed and pace is too fast for you, then slow it down. do your own. >> every single day, it got so much easier. i was lifting weights. i was using my own body weight. i was doing yoga. i was doing pilates. i was doing everything, and in 30 minutes, i got it done. >> why not work the whole body? that's what p90x3 is about. you start from the top of your head to your toenails. my toenails are so fit right now... >> [ laughs ] >> ...it is crazy. there are muscles on my toenails. >> i lost 32 pounds, and i lost 20 inches all over. so i just shrunk everywhere, and the fat just melted off of me. everybody should try p90x3.
4:52 am
it works. i'm not being paid to say this. i -- >> [ laughs ] >> [ laughs ] i didn't think it was gonna work for me, but if you stick to the plan, you will lose the weight and you will be happy. >> the "x" in "p90x3" stands for "extreme" -- not extreme commitment, but extreme results. that means you can turn around years of neglect and lose up to 60 pounds or more in just 90 days because x3 is so efficient at keeping your body challenged. [ beeping ] this is ed, one of the heaviest members of the p90x3 test groups. >> 240. >> 240. oh, my god. i always knew in the back of my head that, like, "oh, i should really make a big change in my life. i should really do something." >> that way. now go back. >> 30-minute workouts -- they really work for me because, in my head, it's not such a big task. and once you do it, you realize, "oh, wow, 10 minutes are left," just like that. and as you're going through it it just goes by so quick. in these 30 minutes, it's so intense that i definitely feel
4:53 am
like i'm getting a better workout. it's crazy -- exercise after exercise after exercise. here's your break -- 30 seconds, then right back at it. so you're just fitting so much more into those 30 minutes. i have lost almost 43 pounds 23 inches off of my body 9 inches off my waist. [ laughs ] oh, i even have six abs peeking through, so it's kind of nice. yes, i'm gonna do another -- another round of p90x3. so, i am here to look at my final photos after two rounds of x3. take a look? oh, gosh. [ laughs ] good gosh. x3 experience has been just transformational, inside and out, just having gone from, you know, as being this fat, kind of out-of-shape guy to being the guy who always wants to do, you know, an extra mile on a hike. this is all due to x3. >> announcer: 20- and 30-year-olds call this "shredding." 40- and 50-year-olds call it
4:54 am
"turning back the clock." across the country, people are looking for a physique they never thought possible. and with p90x3's 30-minute workouts, they're finding it staring right back at them from the mirror -- young, young at heart, even those folks who didn't think they'd ever look good in a birthday suit again. >> you know, a lot of people have been left behind. a lot of folks have been left at the bottom of the mountain, and they just assume that that's what their body is supposed to look like. they assume that they're gonna be overweight. they assume, "because my parents look that way, i'm supposed to look that way." but the program is set up so it's doable. it's doable. a half an hour -- doable. and so all these folks who have struggled in the past, not gotten the results they wanted thought that they had these body types that weren't gonna change -- those beliefs shattered. [ thud echoes ] with p90x3, they're not at the bottom of the mountain -- they're up here with me. >> announcer: getting into the best shape of your life is no longer a dream. there's a clear path ahead that will get you there faster than any other fitness program, and it all starts at this moment.
4:55 am
[ beeps ] you decide to do p90x3, you commit to the 30-minute workouts, and in 90 days, we guarantee you'll succeed, or your money back. all you need is 6 square feet of space, a set of dumbbells, and a pull-up bar. or to make things even easier, you can do the whole program with a pro-grade variable resistance band, and that's it. then, just spend 30 minutes a day with 16 of the most transforming workouts ever created. there are six muscle-building resistance routines, including eccentric, synergistic, and classic weightlifting... three cross-training power workouts for explosive athletic performance, featuring plyometrics, agility training, and more... three fat-scorching cardio routines, including martial arts, speed drills, and weighted cardio... two advanced flexibility workouts, featuring dynamix stretching and extreme yoga. plus, two special ab-ripping core routines that rewrites the book on how to get flat, defined six-pack abs. if you're willing to work out
4:56 am
hard for 30 minutes, these 16 workouts are guaranteed to get you ripped. they also come with 6 free bonus gifts -- the p90x3 nutrition guide, which makes it simple to know what to eat, when to eat it, and what to avoid, so you get fitter even faster... the p90x3 fitness guide, where every move is laid out in specific detail, so even if you don't have the dvds, you still have the program... the p90x3 accelerator calendar so you can chart each half-hour routine and stay right on track for the full 90 days... and you'll have tony right there with you with 24-7 online fitness and nutrition support, live chats, and the entire p90x3 community. this $180 value is yours free. just think -- you'd pay $1,000 for only one week of personal training with tony. but with this full 90-day body-transformation system you're done in 30 minutes a day, and you won't pay $1,000... not $500... or even $200. call in the next 3 minutes, and
4:57 am
you'll get the entire accelerated p90x3 training system for only 3 payments of $39.95. and we're not done! you'll also get tony's special "how to accelerate" training tips program, giving you techniques and insight tony has learned from decades of training, so you have all the answers before you even have the questions. and when you call during this show, we'll also include a pro-grade resistance band and door attachment free with your order, so you can do the entire program without any extra equipment -- it'll all be there, a complete gym right in the box! want to get bragging rights? only x3 graduates get to wear this "crushed it!" t-shirt. but if you send us your result photos, we'll send you this exclusive t-shirt free of charge. you crushed it! and to make this a complete no-brainer, we'll even triple our money-back guarantee, from 30 days to the full 90 days. that means you can do the entire program, and if it doesn't live up to the hype, return it and get your money back. and right now is the best time to call, because we'll even
4:58 am
upgrade your order to express delivery. [ horn honks ] that's a $15 value, free, so you won't have to wait 2 to 3 weeks to get x3. you'll have it in 2 to 5 business days. and if you're interested in athletic performance, ask your operator about p90x3's elite fitness training block featuring workouts specifically designed for professional athletes. your new body is waiting inside this program. operators are standing by. [ beeping ] [ dramatic music plays ] the preceding was a paid presentation for p90x3, brought to you by beachbody.
4:59 am
5:00 am
>> announcer: the following is a paid advertisement for the new shark rotator powered lift-away from euro-pro. looking for a better vacuum? talk to someone who owns a shark. they'll tell you the new shark has more suction and cleans carpets better than a $600 dyson. >> my shark makes my home cleaner and my job easier. >> announcer: the all-new rotator also has shark's amazing lift-away feature for super-lightweight and portable above-the-floor cleaning, and incredible anti-allergen complete seal technology. now the new shark goes from upright to powered lift-away to bring superior suction and a powered brush roll where other uprights can't go. >> there's no place dirt can hide from my shark rotator. >> announcer: the powered lift-away is the total transformation of the upright va

869 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on