tv News Channel 3 News at 11 CBS February 14, 2016 11:00pm-11:35pm EST
- [vehicle horns blaring] - [big rig horn blasting] - [tires squealing] - [metal thuds] - [metal crashes] - riggs: oh! - [glass shattering] - [siren wailing] - [vehicle horns blaring] - [siren wailing] - [car horn blaring] - [car horn blaring] - [morcycle engine revving] - [vehicle horns blaring] - [glass shattering] - [siren wailing] - watch it! - [metal thuds] - [siren wailing] - roger: this is 6-william-6, 6-william-6. i'm at the freeway construction site. where's riggs? i'm here, where's riggs? come back to me, central. - female dispatcher: 6-williams-6... - where's riggs? - [car horns blaring] - take a left here! get off! get ofthe freeway! - [car horn blaring] - [barricades shattering]
- stop! - [objects clattering] - stop! stop! hold it! - hang on! - [tires squealing] - stop! - [siren wailing] - riggs: oh! - [gunshots firing] - riggs: uh-oh! - [metal crashing] - [objects clattering] - where's the pursuit? - whoa! [screaming] [grunts] - [thunderous explosion] - r...riggs! hey, hey, just relax, relax, riggs. - relax? - riggs! riggs! - oh... - riggs! r...riggs!
hey, get back, just get back. get back! riggs, talk to me. hey, riggs. riggs, you alive? come here. hey, don't move. just don't move. just get...get...i said get...get back. you all right? hey, hey, hey. - [screaming] oh, don't touch me! don't touch me! - okay, okay, okay. i'm not touching you. i'm not touching you. just be...just be careful. - don't touch me! don't! - hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. - don't touch me! don't toh me! - okay, i won't touch you. i'm not touching you. - [shoulder slams] - [laughing, crying] - you okay now? - i'm miffed. now i'm miffed. - okay. - he's done this twice. ow! damn! son of a gun, i'll suck his eyes out through his nose. twice, twice he got away. nobody gets away from me twice. - okay. just sit there and just relax. just relax. - you okay? - yeah i'm okay.
- i'm okay. i'm okay. i'm okay. - [approaching sirens wailing] - roger: hey! - hey, i'm having it. - i thought you quit. - i ran t of biscuits, all right? gimme a break. - [car horn honking] - oh! ow! [groaning] oh, perfect. - what'd i miss? what'd i miss? - riggs: leo, what are you doing here? - hey, riggs, riggs, great car chase. great chase. - what are you doing here, man? - what are you doing here? - how'd you find us, huh? - my police scanner. - what are you doing with a police scanner? - what am i? hello, car 54, where are you? hey, i cracked this case for you guys. listen, mesa verde's legit. they got a housing project out in the desert. it's called rancho arroyo. - riggs: i know where that is. - hey, why don't we go check it out? let's check it out. - that's a good idea, rog. - yeah, yeah, yeah, all right. - wait, wait, i'll leave my car here and'll come with you. - no you're not coming with us. - no, no, no, no. - leo: yes, i am. i'll take my car then. - no, you're not. - leo: yes, i am. - [gunshot fires] - i can't believe you did that! i got a spare in the trunk. i'll fix this.
- you're driving. - no, i'm driving. - how could you do that? - riggs: no, you're driving. - i can't believe you did that. - yeah i'm-- - i can't believe you did that. - hey, where's lorna? - i can't believe you did that. hey, rog-- i can't believe...i can't believe you did that. how can you...how can you do that to me? - [siren wailing] - did you see that? they're my partners. i can't believe they did that. - 18 clear. - excuse me? do you own your own home? - [siren wailing]
welcome aboard folks just take any empty seat that you see. sfx: (blows nose) sfx: (baby whines) many sleep-aids haveain medicine but zzzquil is different because why would you take a pain medicine when all you want is good sleep? zzzquil: a non-habit forming sleep-aid that's not for pain, just for sleep. soup and sandwich and somewhere to go, and clean and real and nowhere to be, and warmth and looking good, and sandwich and soup and inside jokes, and dan is back! good, clean food pairs well with anything.
you do all this research on the perfect car. gas mileage, horse power, torque ratios... three spreadsheets later, you finally bring home the one... then smash it into a tree. your insurance company is all too happy to raise your rates... mae you should've done a little more research on them. for drivers with accident forgiveness, liberty mutual won't raise your rates due to your rst accident. see car insurance in a whole new light. liberty mutual insurance. behold, the magical powers of all laundry detergent! it's perfect for all the pigpens out there. the peanuts movie. coming soon to blu-ray, dvd
- - looks like we came to the right place. - yeah. move on out to travis town. great place to raise a family. built on guns and bloodshed. one hell of a retirement plan this guy's got, isn't it? - t's foreclose on this son of a gun. - riggs: hey is that, uh-- - it's darryl's gun. i've been saving it for the right occasion. - this is the right occasion. - roger: how many men do you think he has? - riggs: who knows? maybe i should run over there and ask him, what do you say? - that'd be too easy. - yeah. wish i had some grenades or a nice rocket launcher. maybe a ground-to-air missile.
well, it's obvious murph was never a boy scout. - shoot. - not even a good spare. - yeah. - [gun clicks] - put your hands down. it's embarrassing. [quiet laugh] how you doing? - kissing, huh? - fresh ones, huh? - oh, yeah, yeah, shaving cuts - well, you don't get any points for those. - how'd you get here? - yeah. - lorna: drove. - no, no, how did you find-- - lorna: i ran into leo at the police station. - oh, leo. - lorna: he talked to me first. - oh yeah. - lorna: any ideas? - riggs: well, lucky thing we got a plan. - roger: yeah. - ah, well, lucky thing. what is it? - oh, no, no, i want it to be a surprise. - oh. i like surprises. - [siren wailing] - cops! move it! - let's check it out! - let's go! - [siren approaching] - [gunshots firing]
- look what they did to murph's car. - could have been worse. could have been yours. - roger: it could have been trish's car. - on three. - three. - three? - yeah three. - okay. - one... two... - lorna: three! police, freeze! - riggs: hey! - [gunshots firing] - oh, guys! - [gunshots firing] - go! go! let's go! - yeah. - riggs: keep your head down. what's wrong with you? i said go on three, not two, nobody goes on two. - ror: do it on three! three! - riggs: it's always three. - boys! boys! what are we doing here? losing our heads in a crisis. - [gunshot firing] - hey, cover me, cover me!
- riggs: [groaning] - hey, riggs! [engine starts] - roger: riggs! hey, riggs! riggs! - [gunshots firing] - riggs, get up! get up, riggs! get up! get up! - killed in the line of duty, riggs. - - you'll get a good funeral from the department, riggs. - - hey, riggs, cop killers! - - jack: [groaning] - - ex-cop killers.
- go to hell, riggs. - you first. - - hey, riggs! - - lorna: oh. - i'm sorry, honey. i've gotta do it. i've gotta look. oh! oh! hold still. hold still. hey, get a chopper, man. get a chopper. she had two vests on. she's gonna be okay. - right. - a couple of bad ones, though. we need to get a chopper. - okay, okay, okay, okay. you're all right, partner, you're all right. all right, hang on. okay, okay. - it's okay, it's okay.just lie still. just lie still. just a romantic evening by the fire, justhe two of us. [kisses] just be still. - [siren wailing] -
open your eyes. open your eyes. what are you trying to prove out there, huh? huh? why do you do that? can i take this off? - paramedic: yeah. - yore supposed to grow old with someone, not because of them, all right? - - riggs: i'm gonna be with you, lorna. hey, i'm with you now. look, i'm right here. we're both here, right? right? come on, i wanna be with you. what have you got to lose? - you. - not likely. [kisses] hey, wait. hey, lorna? - yeah? - lorna. let's live to regret this, h?
- okay. - she's gonna be fine. - - can you hear me? i love you. - this is how you do monday at carrabba's. choose an entree, add soup or salad, and an appetizer or dessert. it's a made from scratch three course dinner starting at $12.99. carrabba's. this is how you do italian. [richard] a thousand people win every day at h&r block. you can still win. get in on this. it's refund season. with advil, you'll ask
what sore wrist? what headache? what bad shoulder? advil makes pain a distant memory. nothing works faster stronger or longer than advil it's the world's #1 choice. what pain? advil. the bold nissan rogue, with intuitive all-wheel drive. because winter needs a hero. now get a $189 per month lease on the 2016 nissan rogue.
before earning enough cash back from bank of america to help pay for her kids' ice time. before earning 1% cash back everywhere, every time. and 2% back at the grocery store. even before she got 3% back on gas, all with no hoops to jump through. katie used her bankamericard sh rewards credit card to stay warm and toasty during the heat of competition. that's the comfort of rewarding connections. apply online or at a bank of america near you.
dogs bring out the good in us. pedigree brings out the good in them. feed the good. pure is big, bold and just better. pure is mccormick. the smallest pinch of pure mcrmick can make meals legendary. we want to help you realiz the rich taste that pure can bring. because pure tastes better. how do you become america's #1? start by taking care of families for 70 years. earn the trust of 32 nfl teams. be there for america's toughest and help, when help is needed
it's earned in every wash, and re-earned every day. tide, america's #1 detergent she needs a new coffee maker. and a new tv. she has need a new one-itis. i'll get her to fingerhut.com for brand names like samsung and keurig. and for low monthly payments, stat. fingerhut.com. start shopping today. eat up, buddy. you'll get it this time. yeah ok not too quick don't let go until i say so. i got you... start strong with the lasting energy of 100% you're doing it! whole grain quaker oats. and off you go. why have your glasses fit manually, when there's the lenscrafters accufit system. replacing basic handheld measuring tools with a digital system that's five times more precise. - [door opens] - all: yeah! surprise!
happy retirement, daddy - trish: this is it. this is the day. a big day. - everybody, daddy, i want you to know that there's a candle on the cake for ever year in the force. - yes, a lot of years. a lot of years. come on, you have to blow it out. blow them out. come on. - i can't. - come on. why not? - that's not what i mean. - trish: what? i can't retire. i thought i could. i wanted to. but i can't. - so that means you're gonna stay with the force. - that's means i'm staying with the force, baby. - nick: well, this cake's about to explode, so, uh, we better blow out these candles. but, um, dad, i want you to know that i'm behind you all the way. - carrie: yeah, me, too. - rianne: so am i, dad.
- well, the street's will be safer for another couple years. - all: [laughing] - word, nick? - [laughing] word, dad. - blow them out. - leo: hello? - hello? - trish: we're here. - hello, hey, where's rog? i gotta talk to roger. - trish: leo. - oprah should see this. i can't believe this. okay, okay, this is great. - leo, what is it? - hey, where's riggs? i didn't know he could hold his breath that long. - very funny. - okay, okay, okay, okay. - i'm taking a bath, leo. - i can see that. and it's cold water, too. there goes your image. - trish: leo! - leo: listen, i got great news, okay, okay? once aga leo getz has delivered. okay? i have sold this turkey. this termite-infested dump is now gone, okay? all you have to do is sign the contract before the suckers change their mind, okay, okay? i did it, i did it. - hey, leo, leo, the house is off the market.
for another 10 years. - at least! - maybe i'll even get married here. - come on, you guys. - at lst. - trish: come on, out. come on. out, out, out. you, too, leo. - you can't do that. contracts. i have contracts signed. okay, because we're partners, no commission, okay? - partners? - but you and riggs, you owe me two tires. two new tires i want. - roger: why? - why? because bullets aren't covered in normal road hazards. that's why! and i want those tires. no commission. - oh, god, leo, get outta here. - don't tell me to get outta here! - get out! leo, out, out. - roger: out! you're lucky your wife's here. you're lucky. - leo, out, out, out, out. - [door slams] - don't come crying to me, if the termites-- - get out! - leo: okay, okay. - trish: no more! your friends. - well... ten more years 'til forced retirement, huh, baby? that's, uh, 3,650 days.
- trish: [screaming] - both: [laughing] - i'm trying to improve my image. - trish: mmm. - [whistling] [sighing] - oh, bye, daddy. - bye, baby. - [engine starts] - [laughing] - what are you smiling at? and why weren't you at my party, huh? - i knew you weren't gonna retire. i've been wrong about a couple of things in my life, but i knew you weren't gonna retire. - yeah, well i knew you couldn't stop smoking. - hey, i'm only smoking to take my mind off my dog biscuits problem, okay? - whatog biscuit problem? - well, i've been chasing more cars lately, and, uh, when i try and lick my paws, i keep falling off the couch.
- i got no dispute. i just came over here to open the door for you, that's all. - well, well, thank you for opening the door for me. - you need some help. an old fella like you needs all the help he can get. - i'll show you a fella my age. - who's a grumpy bastard? - yeah, i'm a grumpy bastard. - both: [laughing] - roger: hey, you know, something, riggs? when i do retire, i hope your next partner is just like you. - that's not gonna happen, rog, 'cause there's winners and there's losers, and god wouldn't do that to me. - yeah, well, he did it to me. - i know. see what i mean? my point exactly. - son of a gun. - [pounds roof] - [engine starts] - roger: stay away from my daughter. - riggs: oh, you can't be serious. what are you talking about? - roger: i saw what it was. you kissed rianne. - riggs: no, she kissed me. can i help it if she finds me irresistible? - roger: that's not the point. - riggs: it was a platonic peck on the cheek between friends. - roger: okay if it's just friendship, try shaking hands next time. - riggs: what's your problem? are you getting enough fiber in your diet? - roger: i get enough fiber in my diet. - riggs: i'm spoken for, okay? i'm spoken for. i'm gonna pick lorna up from the hospital this afternoon.
- female dispatcher: 3-william-56... a possible 4-17 and shots fired at sixth and flower. - roger: riggs, you sure we're on the right street? - yeah. - roger: yeah? - i don't know. we must be getting warm. - warm, warm, warm. - riggs: you see anything? - where? i don't see anything. - whoa! this must be the place, huh? roger: what the hell is that? - [gunshots firing] - [flamethrower blasting] - [glass shattering] - jesus! - said he had an assault gun. who's this joker? - i don't know. a spokesman for the nra maybe? i don't know. - [flamethrower blasting] - roger: charlton heston? what do we do now? - run him over. - uh, what if he turns around and shoots us with that assault rifle? - well, he hasn't yet. have you thought about that? maybe he won't. - yeah, but, what if he does? - don't be a don't-bee. be a do-bee. come on, rog. be positive. - roger: positive? yeah, okay. okay, let's...let's... let's run him over! - good. i'm glad you see things my way. - yeah, yeah, yeah. i hope he doesn't turn around. - he won't turn around, okay? we'll creep up on him nice and slow so he won't notice.
- will him not to turn. - will him? - power of positive thinking. - [gunshots firing] - riggs: don't turn around. come on, will him with me, rog. - will him? - don't turn around. i need you, man. don't turn around! - roger: don't turn around! don't turn around. - roger: don't turn around! - believe it! - don't turn around! - riggs: don't turn around! we're better than him! - roger: don't turn around! - riggs: we're better than him! - roger: don't turn! - riggs: we're better than him! - roge don't turn! - riggs: we're better than him! - roger: don't turn! don't turn! don't turn! - riggs: he's turning. - roger: ohhhhh! - [tires screeching] - [gunshots firing] - riggs: i was wrong! i was wrong! get down! keep down! keep down! - [gunshots firing] - [metal clanking] - they just bounce right off him! - i...i saw it! we're in trouble, man! - i'll draw his fire! you run for cover! - hey, no, no. i'll draw his fire, you run for cover! - what? are you outta yo mind? you've got a wife, kids! i got a lot less to lose! - [gunshots firing] - what? hey, hey, hey, riggs-- - go! get going, rog! get outta here! - hold on, riggs, i wasn't supposed to tell you this, but lorna's pregnant! you're gonna be a father!
- you're gonna be a father! riggs-- - [gunshots firing] - she was afraid to tell you. she was afraid you'd get angry. you guys never talked about children? - [sirens wailing] - a baby? - [tires screeching] - he's crazy! get out! - [sirens wailing] - there's something i'm not supposed to tell you, too. - yeah, what? - rianne's pregnant. you're gonna be a grandfather. - rianne's what? - [sirens wailing] - [fire truck horn blasting] - [flamethrower blasting] - but rianne can't be pregnant. she's not married. - well, i...i don't think she intended to get that way. - [sirens wailing] - [flamethrower blasting] - [tires screeching] - [metal crashing] - [flamethrower blasting] - they ask--they asking me to be a granddaddy? - mm-hmm. mm-hm, yeah.
- [rock music playing] the fire in the home hey, hey, hey - [gunshots firing] - [tire blows] - [bullets pinging] - here's what we're gonna do. take your clothes off. - what the hell for? - what for? - yeah? - okay. you run, flame-o here turns, sees you in your undies. it distracts him--i know it'll distract me-- and that's then i shoot. - shoot what? - the valve on that napalm tank! - yeah, you gonna hit that little bitty valve before he shoots me? - well, mayb - what? what? maybe? - [gunshots firing] - [metal clanging] - [grunts] is he black? - too much armor on. i can't tell! - no! not him! the father of the baby! - okay. - oh, please let him be black! - fire - riggs: get down! here he comes!
- hey! not now, riggs. just hit the damn valve! - okay. also, flap your arms and make nois like a bird. - flap...flap my arms like a...? why? - it'll distract him more. i need him to turn. - all right, all right, all right, all right. - on two. - on...on two? - ready? - we always go on three. - no time for three! go! - all right! - two! - what about one? - all right! one, two, get going! - i don't wanna die in my underwear, riggs! [clucking like chicken] hey, hey, riggs! what are you waiting for? shoot the bastard! shoot him! shoot him! ahhh! shoot him! [flamethrower blasting] - [gunshots firing] - ahhhh! - [metal pinging] - let's get outta here! - oh, no! - [thunderous explosions] - [metal whining] - roger: [screaming] - riggs: incoming! - [metal crashing] - [thunderous explosion] - whoo! - hey, riggs! hey, you think that bird thing helped, man? you think it helped? [laughing]
- yeah, that... - [laughing] cute shorts. [sirens wailing] - hey, go spit, riggs! - riggs: [laughing] come on. i'll buy you a doughnut. - hey, hey, hey! hey, don't put your arms around me when i'm naked. - well, surely you're not ashamed of your body? he's a lively one. [chuckling] ooh. - roger: if that shark damages my new boat, i'm taking it out on you, leo! - leo: hey, i didn't mean to catch it, okay? - riggs: well, what do you wanna keep it for? - roger: yeah, why the hell you wanna keep a shark anyway? - what are you kidding? the teeth will look great on a wall. - well, they gotta stop snapping first. - leo: yeah, maybe he'll fall asleep. - hey, let's go down and engage him in conversation. he should nod off. - yeah, he don't look tired to me. - oh, maybe chewing on leo will wear him out. make him sleepy. - hey, you think sharks eat their own kind? - all: [laughing] - oh, stop it! you guys got me in stitches!