in north carolina at least two cases of the mumps have been confirmed in the state. health officials say the cases are related. mumps is a contagious virus spread by droplets of saliva or mucus. symptoms include fever, headache, loss of appetite, muscle aches, anantenderness or ears. there is no treatment... but there are two vaccines that reduce the chances of getting the mumps. greenville, spartanburg, anderson will be cloudy, patchy fog until late morning. a 60% chance of light rain from 3 pm on. high today of 64. west winds early 4-7, becoming ne in the afternoon. asheville, hendersonville will be mostly cloudy, a 40% chance of rain from 9 am on, high of 57. winds from the southeast at 6. showers pick up overnight, to of an inch possible. lows in the 40 to 45 range. rain on tuesday will keep it cool, mid to upper 40s for highs. there is a threat of severe thunderstorms on wednesday
the results from yesterday's contests in nevada and south carolina are in and at least one candidate is out.
Fetching more results